Thread: Mad Mouse!

Mad Mouse!

Hey Mouse, you sound like a right character, I'd love to meet you!
    Make sure you keep those kisses and loves for your humans, have your personal space but don't push them too far away! Lol...
    You look a bit like my Sunny, and I love your green eyes.
    Happy Cat Of The Day Mouse!

Mouse

Mouse,
    What a pretty cat you are and there's no doublt that you rule the household! Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a handsome cat you are, Mouse! And a character! Congratulations on Cat of the Day.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Funny little Mouse!!!

Your parents found out that there is nothing like a kitten to throw a household into utter chaos!!!! But, o, the fun!!!! You could be our Riley's little sister, you both have the same green eyes. Have a fun day!! HAPPY COTD!
    Nine is Fine!!

I had a calico named Prudence that had the same personality. Her nickname was the slasher and her eyes would tell you when enough petting was enough. We loved her alot.

What a Sweet Happy Face you have Mouse.
    An odd name for a Cat, but a fine name for a Cute Cat such as you.
    The Found Cats are sending Little Mouse a BOOMING Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMI IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OW to Mighty Mouse COTD.
    And we pray that Mouse and Her Family have years of love and joy in thier future.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I had to laugh when I clicked on your COTD photo, Mouse! Your expression is priceless and your name...I have a good friend who has a kitty who looks just like you and his name is Mouse, too! I must say though, you have it all over him in the personality department! Aren't you the scamp, what a character, most entertaining! But hopefully, for your Mom's sake, you're no longer using her leg as a scratching post! And I have to agree with your Mom, those eyes...simply magnificent!
    Congrats on your induction into the Cat of the Day hall of fame, Mouse! Enjoy your well earned day celeb with Slippers, Socks and your proud peeps! You're adorable!

Mouse you are adorable!!!

What a face!!! Just looking at your wonderful picture makes me grin!

I bet your family is never bored with you around!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mighty Mouse!

Cute photo! Great kitty expression. It seems that "tatsxxx11" expressed it all so well--I agree with her totally.

Your guardian did a super job telling us all about you--I was grinning from ear to ear and nodding in agreement on so much about your personality-well written.
    Reminds me of our kitty "June".

You are one special cat and congrat's on being chosen today.

Pearl Keiko June
    Jasmine's Mom

Dolly, Lucy Loo, And Bonnie Boo

Hi beautiful little Mouse! Just a tip to your owners about tablets and flea stuff - In Australia we have a flea product that you apply to the back of the neck of the cat or dog, just a drop or two and it works wonderfully. As well with Worm tablets, we always crush them into a tablespoon of tuna and this masks the smell of the tablet, feed this small amount to each cat and you will have wormed them easily! Best Wishes from the gang down under!

Mouse, what a cutie you are! And so full of cattitude.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I can see how you acquired the nick name Monster Mouse, with all the destruction and leg climbing you did . . . happy to know your guardian had the patience and tolerance to give you a chance to mature, and you are now showing your appreciation by seeking out a lap and attention now and then . . . congratulations on returning the love given to you, and on being chosen as our personality-plus COTD! Those expressive eyes can't be ignored!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Dear Mouse,
    You are Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I would love to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Xander's nick names: Crazy Cat, Cutie Kittie (or cat), Kittie Kittie, Fat Cat, and Garfield!