Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder what I will put in the washing machine the next time!

Sallyanne,
    having known about Lucy's washing machine tour the title of this thread really got me startled.
    Now I'm glad it's "just" a phone. Plus: I didn't hear anything about Chloe in the dryer

Regarding water damage in electronical devices: I remember that day in Sri Lanka when we were lying at the beach near the water line and the flood came in slowly slowly. Then just one incredible slow little wave sneaked in and just didn't stop. It looked as if it would stop any second and it was not much water, but first it licked our towel, we jumped up and it still didn't stop. I jumped and grabbed my book that got only a little wet- but what we didn't have on our priority list was the camera RIP Camera.

Good luck for the future: May the worst you ever wash be a kleenex

Uabassoon,

Wow, ya got me there!! LOL

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

*raises hand* I've done that! It's dead. and my shuffle (ipod) but it still worked for a few weeks after that. I've washed paper stuff that was in my pocket that I really wanted to keep too. you think I'd learn.

Niņo & Eliza

I have washed just about everything including my cell phone!!! credit cards, toys, wallets, money ect......

But the funniest thing was what my SIL did!!!! She had just gotten a cellphone, and had it 2 days, when she dropped it in a pond while on a walk. Now mind you she lives in Florida, and there are numerous 'gators throughout this pond. Well she is furious, and we had just saw a big gator two minutes before hand, and starts taking her shoes off and tries to jump in after the phone!!!!! I stopped her and told her it wasnt worth it!!! If I hadnt have been there she would have been right in after it!!! She is crazy!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

Joins the club

I'll never forget the time my new Palm E2 fell in the toilet. It was in its somewhat waterproof case. UGH (no I hadn't flushed yet I retrieved it VERY quickly, thoroughly wiped it off and boiled my hands ... and it's still serving me well. I think I just got lucky.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Sadly one of our cats died because he jumped in the dryer and my mom didn't see. This was when I was about a year or two old though. But my mom still gets upset about it.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

This thread will remind me to take my cellphone out of my pockets! I always leave it in the sweater I wear for school, so there's a big chance my mum (or even myself) could put it in the washing machine...

I hope your cellphone is ok. I think there's a big chance it will dry and work normally
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

I've never (knock on wood) washed my cell phone (Buddy has chewed on a few...)
    Countless tube of chapstick have gone through the washer, thats no big deal, but it's when they make it to the dryer that the damage is done!
    This past Spring I had bought 4 news shirt and was washing them with other stuff... put them in the dryer. When I went to fold them is when I found the tube of chapstick. Took the lid off... and nothing was left inside. When I started folding my new shirts, they all were ruined. They all had melted chapstick all over them. I tried stain stick... everything.. nothing got it out. They are were ruined before I ever wore them! Ugh... they are in my "grubby clothes drawer" now!

edit.. oh yeah.. years ago I sent my hubby's pager through the washer AND dryer and it worked!! He never had a problem with it! (he never found out what I did to it! )
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome