Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to say Goodbye again....

Time to say Goodbye again....

Tomorrow is return to work time again... Argggggg... as much as I love my job, I hate leaving my babies. The girls will stay at home again and Chester will go to Rie-Rie's house. Gosh, I miss them so bad when I go back to work but lets hope and pray that this time at home alone will go as good as it did the last time. Mike has gone back to El Paso for 10 months so Rie will have the job of tending to them all by herself this time.

I made Rie promise that if there is a hurrican headed this way that she will come get them and take them to her house. August and September is the active season for hurricanes but I am hoping this year it won't be as bad as they have said it will be. You all stay on her if there is one headed this way to come get them and take them to a safer place.

To keep this kitty related.... Here is something you haven't seen before.. all my babies in ONE SHOT!

And a video I got the last time we caught the boat... What he is doing is butting the head of the tow into the bank (getting out of the main traffic lane) to wait for the skiff to come pick us up and bring the crew getting off to shore.
    [IMG]

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh no Laura, it isn't time already is it? Time sure flies...

I hope you have a very safe trip and I hope the heat isn't too bad on you all. I'm sure the girls will do well again like last time and we all know that Chester does fine.

Love the picture of all your kitties. How cute!

Take care and see you in four weeks!

From Decker with Love

Oh no, ALREADY? We will all miss you!

I am sure your kitties will do fabulous! Chester thinks staying home with some nip to keep him occupied would be great fun!

It must be a big relief, knowing that your three girls will enjoy being at home. Do you have photos of them all on your cabin walls? I hope your work trip is uneventful and enjoyable.

By the time you get back, hopefully, things will be more settled in my home and we can exchange some mail about our CH girls. These cats do have an extreme zest for life as I am learning.

Safe travels, Laura. We will miss you! I know Rie Rie will watch out for things while you are away and if she needs something, she knows where to ask!

Bye!!

Logan

We will miss you Laura, have a safe trip. It must be good to know that your girls are staying home and Rie-Rie is sure to take wonderful care of them.

(((HUGS))) till you come back safe and sound. --- Meg

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Something is wrong with this picture. It seems that your time home is so short, and your time away is so long. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

We'll miss you. Have a safe trip!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Is it that time again ALREADY??? It seems like we were just reading about how well your babies had done while you were gone!

I am sure that all will be fine, and that Rie will keep a close eye on everyone... and the weather!

Have a very safe trip! We will miss you!

Have a nice Boat Ride!

Happie Sailing!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

I hope you dont mind Laura but a few of the more Nautical Cats will be casting off with you.
    Captain Mr Scrappy, Ensign Tubby 2 and CPO Pouncer will be shoving off, and saying Yo Ho Ho!
    And the Owesome Orangies Ralph, Lucas and Chance will be there too.
    Ship Ahoy!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I hope they do Gary and I will expect them to keep me company so I won't miss my babies so much. They can sleep with me every night and we can all snuggle, I will feed them well for as long as they wish to stay.

Bon voyage, we'll miss you too!

Have a nice and safe trip.See you when you get back.Benson gives his love

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Hey, wait a minute! Didn't you just come back?

Laura, have a safe trip. We'll be expecting you to check in as soon as the you've checked on the girls and got Chester home.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Giz helped me pack tonight... I think they know I am fixing to leave again.
    I will ride up with the pilot, he will come pick me up around 9 or 10 am and we will have to go all the way up to Kentucky where the boat is in the shipyard... A l-o-n-g ride Euck... . I think the boat is suppose to come out of the shipyard Friday and then we will be under way and go get our tow and head south I hope.