Thread: I came THIIIIIIIIS close to...

I came THIIIIIIIIS close to...

adopting another Sphynx this weekend. Unfortunately, I called the wrong phone number yesterday. When I called this morning, the woman said she found a home for Zappa. She said that she didn't get the "warm and fuzzy" feeling with the people who adopted him, saying they asked how he did with scratching, as they had a house full of antiques. THAT would've sent up a red flag. I just hope they don't decide to declaw Zappa.

Anyway, the woman said she had another Sphynx, a female, that she MIGHT need a home for, because she has a new baby and isn't sure if he's allergic yet (the kid is only 8 months old and hasn't been around the cat yet). I gave her my number and told her to call me.

I can't get Zappa out of my mind. I worry that the new humans will declaw him to protect their precious antiques. Oh well, ain't nothing I can do about it now.

Please say a prayer for Zappa. My gut feeling says he's gonna need it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Poor Thing. Would have been much better off with you....
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

doing a lot praying anyway so I will ad Zappa in and the little female! we can all use extra prayers!

Maybe Zappa will claw and they will bring him back..... Did you tell her if they brought him back to call you?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Laura's Babies,

Did you tell her if they brought him back to call you
    Absolutely!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's the dumbest thing to keep a child away from that which will make his or her immune system stronger. Over-protective parents are probably causing allergy problems in their children by not letting their immune systems develop normally. Let's not even start on the emotional development issues from being isolated...

I have heard too many times of parents giving away dogs or cats when they have a new (and first) baby fearing the child will somehow be compromised by the pet. What a bunch of idiots!

The people with the antiques might be looking for just another possession in Zappa rather than having a pet to share their home with. He may be available again! Keep in touch with the woman who placed him.
    Randy

We are praying for Zappa, and that little Girl Sphynx Cat.
    That would give Mooshoo a girl friend, and that would be wonderful.
    And it sounds as though these dolts want a trophy Cat, not a real Cat.
    DOLTS!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I came thiiiiiiis close...

Sounds to me like these "owners" see Zappa as nothing more than another object to add to their collection. How sad and cruel. I hope more than anything that I'm wrong about them. Zappa deserves nothing but the very best... a life full of love, caring, and some spoiling. Prayers being prayed that all will work out for the best. Possibly a furever home with Moosmom?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE