Thread: Air Hockey = pool of blood & loose of skin!

Air Hockey = pool of blood & loose of skin!

Tom came to visit me here in the city today. We went to Jackastors for lunch & then went to see Superman Returns. We were an hour early so we went to the Arcaide to play Air Hockey. Tom & I are very competive so we hit the puck quite hard.

Well both my pinky fingers are in a lot of pain hehe 1 filled up with blood (really gross) & the other is missing some skin hehe.. I almost cried wen my vein broke, ooooo the PAIN!! I'm just glad the skin didn't break, I'm sure I would have made a bloody mess... The blood is gone (took 4hrs) but now its black, green, red & VERY sore.

SO I feel stupid for hurting myself while playing Air Hockey

Hope you iced it down as soon as you got a chance. Sheesh - air hockey injuries! Think that's a bit extreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Hope you iced it down as soon as you got a chance. Sheesh - air hockey injuries! Think that's a bit extreme!
    I got ice for it as soon as I was finished that round. Then I played with it int he air with a big bag of ice on it hehe.. I had to get a new bag by the time the movie started... I can bend my finger now, but I cannot touch it at all.. its very painful still.

It was crazy.. I never thought I could get hurt playing Air Hockey.. my dad laughed at me & said "If there is a way to get hurt play air hockey I knew you would find it" & then he laughed his head off :P

Lol good job!
    I would have been a big baby and asked for a bandaid and rushed home and put some frozen peas on it lol
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee