Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

That's it.. I am now.... childless..

They took Sassy off the antibiotics last night... They called me this morning about 20 minutes ago (it's taken me twenty minutes to stop acting like a mad fool, yelling & screaming & crying hysterically...) to say she didn't make it through the night... They found her gone this morning, and they figure they missed her by about 10 minutes as she was still very warm.. There was discharge from her eyes and nose... They tried CPR JUST IN CASE, but nothing...

So that's it... Four cats gone in two weeks... and all because of her, the effing c*****g c*********g b*itch...

Sorry for the cursing, but I think I am allowed, in this case..

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!

I'm so sorry, L-A, for the loss of your Sassy.

LA, I don't even have the words to tell you how sorry I am. They are useless at a time like this. What you have just gone through is much more than I could bear. This is just horrible news.

OH L-A,
    I am so sorry words can not express the sadness I feel for your loss.... I couldn't even imagine what you must be feeling.. **hugs to you**
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Our sympathies, this has been a trying time for you. At least poor Sassy isn't feeling pain any more, she is reunited with the others, playing at the Rainbow Bridge ..

When you are sure your house is clear of the virus, I know there will be a kitty at the shelter waiting for love.

I am so, so sorry. I know that I could not endure what you have gone through in these past two weeks. Believe me, I feel your pain.

Please, when the time is right, consider Karen's words and offer another kitty all of your love, devotion and care.

Again, I am so sorry this has happened to you.

Bless you Sassy

L.A. - I am so sorry to hear about your Sassy cat too. From what I read about what she had, it was inevitable that she would pass away. I know you had to give her the best chance - but I think the Vet may not have been so up front with you. Seldom, so seldom does a cat live through that illness....maybe for a few weeks...but not very long.

I know this must be so very hard on you. Something in your surroundings has to be adjusted - sounds like to me anyway.

It is not very common to have this illness - but it does spread quickly.

I hope you can get through this episode with the least bit of anxiety about ever having pets again.

I would do some research on the disease and how it is contracted and how it spreads.

You will be in my thoughts for days to come, because it could happen to ANYONE of us.

Don't be hard on yourself LA.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS to you.

SAS

L.A. I feel so sad for you - how are you coping? It must be so hard. My heart goes out to you. Just know I'm keeping you in my thoughts. {{{{{{{L.A.}}}}}}}

Lynne

Oh my gosh this is to sad for words. I am so sorry L-A.

Big hugs for you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I don't know how to adequately express my sorrow over your incredible, unimaginable loss. No one should have to endure such sorrow. I hope that one day, when your broken heart has had some time to heal, you will able once again, be brave enough, to open your huge, loving heart to another kitty who needs the tender love and devotion you have to share. My family and I extend to you our deepest sympathies on the loss of your beautiful furkids. Love to you. You will be in our prayers. Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so sorry to hear that

Oh God... this is too awful

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

That's it...

I am now literally falling apart...

A family of 6 down to a family of two... three if you take into consideration Cookie the Mouse..

The house is.... empty... No litter box scratching... I even put down fresh water and food for her this morning, and I can't even bear to look at it... I can't even bear to.. to pick up her toys...

I'm a good person, the only drugs I take are those prescribed to me, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I'm kind, I help people... and it's because I was KIND and allowed someone to bring a strange dog in to the house instead of leaving him out in the car for 2 hours or so that killed my cats...

Maybe I should turn into a heartless bitch.. at least I'd keep my animals then.

I'm so sorry to here about Sassy. Please don't change L-A. That's not the answer and it certainly won't bring your animals back. I don't know why this happened to you but it did. I sure hope that the dog is treated or taken away from your neighbor so it never happens again. This could have happened to any one of us. In time I hope you can open up your heart and love another kitty. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

The only thing I can advise at this point is its times to call the Humane Society on this woman. Its obvious a lawsuit for the deaths of your babies would serve no purpose other than to hurt you, since this woman doesn't have anything anyway. You need to call the authorities, and have her animals taken away. Its obvious that she can't take care of them.

Its heartbreaking to read your stories. Its horrifying that this woman can be so well, stupid! Ignorance is no excuse for a refusal to learn and better yourself. For the animals' sake, you need to do what you can to see these poor furbabies taken away from her, because a dog carrying something so deadly to cats is a menace, and needs to be treated immediately. Its obvious he isn't being contained, and its miraculous that her own animals have survived this long.

We are all here for you. Do NOT let this harridan ruin your kind and gentle heart. To do so would be to make the loss of your furbabies in vain. Let their memories live on in your deeds.

Love can be harsh, if need be.