Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bree

Bree

Hey there, baby girl. Might I say you're looking quite lovely on this fine day. I hope today is an extra special day for this extra special girl. You have a great story and I'm glad your mommy rescued you. Beagle my hind end! You're beautiful none the less. Hugs and kisses, sweet angel. Have a uber fantastic day. My most sincere congrats on being todays Dog Of The Day!

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

Bree! You are an extremy gorgeous girl!! congrats on DOTD!

Oh Bree you have such a cute face! I wouldn't be able to resist that either.
    I don't have a dog, just two moggies but you are sooooooo sweet looking.
    I love scruffy long haired dogs you're so cute.
    Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Bree, I fell in love as soon as I saw your face this morning. What a cute girl. I had to laugh at the fact that you just kept growing and growing. But you have obviously found your self a perfect home. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day, and enjoy your special day.

That's a funny story, Bree! I'm glad you were tiny and cute so your parents brought you home -- and that they love you so much now, regardless of your size! Congrats on your special day!

Hi Bree!!

Your picture has captivated us this morning dear, sweet, Bree!! It's Bree of the North!! We picture you being on a movie set when someone snapped that great photo of you. What a cute girl you are. We don't see much Beagle but alot of just plain cute! Not only are you adorable, you look like a cuddlebug for sure. We think finding a small dog in Alaska must be almost an impossibility like your human says. A little doggie would probably not hold up under the cold conditions so well. What a happy day it was when your loving family found you sweetie. Who cares if you take up most of the house? What's not to love about every inch of you pretty girl?? Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! Please have your loving family give you lots of extra kisses from us and we wish you all happiness for many many more years to come.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

AWWW! Bree! It's hard to look at your adorable face and now want to scoop you up and plop you on my lap. Your human has made it very clear that it would be quite impossible to do so though. I just bet only your head would fit. I too don't see any beagle - just a big beautiful sweetie pie who looks like she is ready for a day of fun in the snow. (By the way that picture is particularly refreshing on a day when we will soar into the high 90's!) Congratulations to you Bree, our reigning Dog of the Day!

WOW! Bree, you are absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats on being dog of the day today!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hi, Bree!!!

What a cutie you are!!!! You sound very big!!!! You must put big smiles on your owner!!!! I hope you get lots of treats! Congrats on being DOTD!!!!! We are cheering you all the way!!!!

Hello, Miss Bree! Hey, it's not your fault you're big!
    I personally love big dogs. They may not always fit in your lap, but they are usually excellent hugging dogs.
    Plus you are beautiful & sweet. (I wish you could teach my puppy the *no nip* policy. But I'm sure she'll get it, eventually!)Thanks for sharing your story with us. And thanks for keeping your person warm on those long, cold Alaska nights. You are the perfect candidate and winner for DOTD!!!!!!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Beautiful Big Bree

'Looking at your fantastic photo, I just had to add my 2cents worth.
    You are ADORABLE
    I don't see any beagle--I see "Benji"--I have a great soft spot for pooches that look like you. It's hard to see your size in the picture--but it sounds like you are a giant love bug

It's wonderful that your guardians adopted you from the pound--all dogs should be so lucky.

Enjoy your day--congrat's on being the DOTD! You deserve some treats and a back scratch!

"Woof" from Jasmine in the lower *48*
    Jasmine's Mom

Bree..I bet you are a special baby. I just love your shaggy coat. I bet you need it since it is very cold where you live. You are so beautiful. I would love to have you no matter how big you are. I love dogs.
    LHCamry

Hello Bree,

I would have fallen for your sweet face in a heartbeat.I'm so happy to
    know you have family that love you very much. You deserve no less.
    Bless you sweet girl on your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Big hugs & kisses coming from Indy to you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Bree! You are very cute...you seem so friendly and huggable! Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Bree, Congratulations on your big day! You deserve it.
    You are beautiful! Shiny coat and eyes and I can immagine just how lovey you are with your owner!