Thread: May have a new kennel addition..

May have a new kennel addition..

I have Candy now and her temperment really has improved. She's sooo ugly LOL, but she's only 9 months so she has time to grow into a better conformation. Marla proposed today that I wait her out, see if she starts to look better, and then we can co-own her. It would give me a dog to show this year, and Marla needs another agility dog. After we can tell if she's breeding quality and she is done her training, she'll go back to Marla's, as she is a nice dog but really not one that I'd like to keep myself -- her tempement is much to soft for me. I'm more interested in what she will produce. Candy is very European-type, she has practically no bone, she is tiny, and pointy. I figure that if I bred her to Amex, Visa's brother, who is on the oppisite side of extremes, as he is American and big and coarse with lots of bone, maybe breeding the two extremes would create something more moderate. I may want to do this and keep a female from the litter, as this would be a puppy that I could breed to Visa's son. It definatly is a thought..

I have pictures of all three dogs coming soon, just too lazy to post them lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

as i was reading i was wondering where are the pics??!! LOL ok i´ll have to wait and see them later.......

hows Visa doing?? has she changed since she got back?? or is same ol Visa

cant wait to open PT to see a Thread titled "Visa´s pregnant!!"
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Lol, I'll eventually get to them.

Visa is acting very pregnant lol. I've always found pregnancy to be almost an instant change. The dog becomes content and relaxed suddenly. Visa is very relaxed, she just wants to lay and cuddle with me.
    I've been BOO'd!

give her tons of kisses from me, she sure will be a great mommy.........everytime i see her i miss my belgian, they are soooo smart....... cant wait to see belly pics and of course puppy pics !!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

YAY little ATMs in the making! congrats!

I can't wait to see the pictures! So you think she is pregnant? I'm very sad because I will be gone by the time her puppy pictures come up. (I'm moving and won't be on for a few months) But I'm excited for you! Hopefully I'll be able to come on and see the pictures of the pups.

I think Candy will become a very beautiful young lady! I don't know much about breeding, but it makes sense to breed her to Amex, because the puppies would probably grow up to have a really nice conformation.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I doubt she's ugly. I can't wait to see pictures of her!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..