Thread: for yellow lab lovers

for yellow lab lovers

this thread is made for everyone, but especially yellow lab lovers, I have a yellow lab sandy, she's the best, she can make you smile, when no one else can, she cuddle next to you and roll on her back so youll rub her tummy, she likes swimming and fetch, and also tug-a-war, shes 1 of the best dogs in the world, I attatched a pic of her, what about your guys' dogs even if theyre not a yellow lab, tell us about him/her, thanks, hope to here from u guys soon
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

this is a great thread

hi everybody, whats up, I love your thread puppylove its so cool, I have 2 labs, 1 black and 1 yellow, magic and sugar, they are also very sweet, but Sandy, she sounds amazing, magic and sugar love swimming too, I think all labs do! they also like fetch a lot, whether its w/ a frisbee or a ball. they are very special to me, and I would like to hear about other peoples labs and dogs! so c'mon you guys, who are your dogs, I attatched a pic of sugar in the snow, look at it, thanks
    I LOVE LABS, AND ALL DOGS,

Christina

hi, Im a newcomer at this, but this is the perfect section of pet talk for me, I love labs, I have a yellow lab, star, I love her w/ all my heart, sandy and sugar sound exactly like Star, maybe all labs are alike like that. star loves swimming and she loves her daily runs, she sure likes excersize, she's 4, shes the best, thanks for creating this thread, it's awesome!!!! I have a pic of star
    I LOVE YELLOW LABS

Welcome to Pet Talk!!! I'm sure you'll love it here! I have a Black Lab, named Sadie!

That's funny, another member here, has a Lab, named Star, too!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Welcome to you all! Your yellow Labbie babies are so beautiful! This is like a Labfest! I am the Mom of a yellow Labbie too! And her name is Star, just like yours, Labsrock!! Sandy, Sugar, Star, you're all gorgeous! My Star loves to swim and retrieve and get belly rubs too. Labs are such great dogs. It is so nice to have some Lab pals on Pet Talk! Sarah has a Lab named Sadie May. Audrey has Josie and Rufus. Melissa has Presley and Cincy's Mom has Cincy and Sadie. Hope I didn't forget anyone I know they'll be thrilled to meet you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

thanks

thanks you guys for repling I cant wait to hear about everyones dogs!!!! Im starting a new thread to, I think you'll like it Ill tell you about it when its done, c u guys later
    Sandy is my puppy, she is my baby and will always be, she is the cutest lab in the world, but the best thing about her is she's mine.

my thread is done

sure, its not that colorful or decorative, but you guys can do that in your messages, but anyway its a poll, and you can read and learn all about it under dog general, its titled, VOTE on these cute yellow lab puppies, I think, but its the first one, thanks, and have fun voting

Hi!
    I have two labs. One is black, and one is yellow. The yellow one is Chubby.
    Last edited by Dogz; 12-14-2003 at 10:52 AM.

Thats SO sweet