Thread: Penelope

Penelope

What a nice story. I think you should consider a cat of your own; that way you can have the best of both worlds. You can still visit with Penelope when you see your parents, but you can also have a cat who needs a good home for your own.
    Barbara

Penelope

Penelope,
    What a pretty kitty you are and it sure sounds like your family all love you. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a serene, beautiful Cat you are, Penelope.
    We hope that we were not disturbed by all the humans celebrating in the streets last night.
    We paly soccer too, and if you visited our Hotel we would be pleased if you chased our soccer toy too.
    The Found Cats send a Ciao, and a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW To Puffect Penelope COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are a lovely girl that has a lot of people that love you. Congratulations on being COTD!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Pretty Penelope

It's so nice to see a tabby selected from another country. She looks a lot like our tabby "Keiko" who is also eight yrs old, loves to lounge around the yard and hunt critters.

It is too bad that she couldn't move in with her original guardian--but staying put in the home she grew up in is probably for the best.

We hope she enjoys her day as the cat of the day. We send her catnip? and head scratches from our feline trio.

Pearl/Keiko/June
    Jasmine's Mom

Penelope

Penelope, what a very sweet story you have! I was even more charmed when I discovered it was your 'daddy' tellling the story and not your 'mommy'. I'm so happy that you were taken in by such a loving family, and even though you are not still living with them, you are still in their hearts. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    PS...you look so cute there holding on to your little mouse!

Penelope you are a beauty for sure!!!

How lucky you are that you have two sets of humans who love you!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and read your happy story today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a touching love story your proud Papa has shared with us, beautiful Penelope! His heartfelt words brought tears to my eyes as I read of the deep bond of unconditional love and friendship you and your Daddy forged from the day of your birth! You are one special girl and your Papa just as special, allowing you to remain home with your grandparents! I do hope you get to visit your Daddy often, to renourish his heart with your love and warmth!
    Congratulations to you beautiful, sweet Penelope, our most loving and deserving Cat of the Day! Hope you and your Daddy get to spend some extra special time together, today! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Penelope!

Hello beautiful Penelope! I see that you caught a little mousie for yourself - what a good hunter you are. You are a lucky girl to have so many people who love you. I loved reading your sweet story, especially how your daddy held you the day you were born, establishing a strong bond between the two of you. Even though you and your daddy are parted, you are still in his heart, dear Penelope.