Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EEEeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh 'Geez, this is so fun, so crazy, imagine, Frog Guts in your bath water, Here I go again

Lol, this thread has made my day. Nice comments everybody! Loved your reply's Slick!! Dorothy, you might want shut down your computer for awhile, we would miss your sence of humor if anything happend to you!!

kuhio98, so sorry to find out you soaked in frog... At least you know it's clean now!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Show an old lady some mercy!!!! , I'll take that Happy frog Floating soap dish though!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toby's my baby
    Lol, this thread has made my day. Nice comments everybody! Loved your reply's Slick!! Dorothy, you might want shut down your computer for awhile, we would miss your sence of humor if anything happend to you!!

kuhio98, so sorry to find out you soaked in frog... At least you know it's clean now!
    I know God sent me to Earth for that very reason, I'm not going any where, I'm here to laugh out loud, (LOL),

I survived the Frog Bath!!! I am still alive and kicking.

My sense of humor is my lucky, golden , ticket.

Nee-deep, Nee-deep, this thread was certainly the high light of my day folks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    Well, you know Daivd, well not all men are difficult, but so many are, that you tend to tar them all with the same brush. You know???
    They're not? I thought it was something bred into all of them!

You guys have been killing me.. Hope you don't mind that I had to leap right in to add my 2 cents worth.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Laugh it up people!
    Years from now when it is discovered that frog guts applied to the skin reverses the aging process, just remember, I did it first!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    Yup, there's only one thing to do with that tub...

rubbit....rubbit.....rubbit
    lol Holy Cow, Slick, you are *Soooo* funny!!!

And I agree, that's just gross of him not to clean it up properly. Men!

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98
    Laugh it up people!
    Years from now when it is discovered that frog guts applied to the skin reverses the aging process, just remember, I did it first!
    Lol, wouldn't that be nasty if that is what the world came to? Taking a bath WITH FROGS!! I sure hope not We will all honor, praise, and bow down in your presents
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

LMAO this thread is hilarious! slick you are so funny! sorry you had to bathe in frog guts, kuhio. men!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

LMAO!!!!!!!!! This is just tooooooo funny!!!

Dorothy, you had me laughing with you! Yah know, frog guts reversing the aging process may come in, I mean people were putting Alligator poop on their faces for acne!

oh my..you all are still at this!! LMAO

Oh Slick, Slick, Slick!
    I'm so glad your humor is intact...

I should count my blessings...Saturday night at 1a, I decided to check the back door, lights etc. As I opened the door, I was overcome by the worse stench I ever smelled. Right on my patio was the remains of something, my guess was groundhog. It wasn't Logan this time. So I woke John up from a sound sleep to tell him, and when I got up this morning (Sunday), all was clean. Still stinky, so I had to wash the porch, but yes, he cleaned it up. Good Boy.

I've been Boooo'd!