Thread: 'Ello!

'Ello!

I decided to finally register and thought I'd take a moment to introduce my furry family. I three dogs and three cats (soon to add two sugar gliders).

His Royal Highness Prince Reggin of Kimbletucky (it's not a registered name just one we gave him) AKA Reggin- is a two yr old cocker spaniel and the biggest fur brat possibly ever. He sleeps at my feet while I'm on the computer and curled into the crook behind my legs when I'm in bed. He's the eternal toy hog and will take toys out of the two bigger dogs mouths. Not sure why they let him maybe they know that he's royalty .

Duster- is a my three year old bc/husky/lab mix. He's a human trapped in a dogs body. His eyes are so hauntingly human it's unnerving at times. We've had Duster since he was a small pup. My fiance worked with a guy whose girlfriends dog had just had pups. If they were'nt gone that day the dad was going to kill them. Josh being the softie he is brought one home. We were told he was 8wks but looking back on it now he was probably much closer to 5wks. He adores swimming and hates thunderstorms and firecrackers. When we hear either we put his t-shirt on and he calms right down. Weird? Most definately!

Zoe- is my beautiful three yr old rott/staffie? mix that just came to us from a PA shelter on March 1st. She had been brought to the shelter pregnant. All of her pups were adopted but she waited for over 8 months with no prospect of getting out. A friend and I worked to get her out and to Michigan. Words cannot describe how much I love this dog. When she looks at me I want to change the world. She is a sweet heart and had absolutely no problems intigrating into the pack. She is a fly hunter extroarinaire and will pluck the little beasts out of the air.

Ms. Kitty- is a three(?) yr old all american stray. She has beautiful medium length grey hair with a white chest. She was a stray that had been hanging around the resteraunt I worked at. Eventually I caught her and brought her home. She only weighted 4lbs at an estimated 1yr old. Now she's a healthy 8lbs. While she's still a bit skittish she can be a real sweetheart on her own terms.

Tipper Lee- is my three year old rescue persian. She has a beautiful tortie coat but because of he issues with being groomed she needs to be kept in a lion cut. She weighs 5lbs without her fluff. She was surrendered to the rescue I got her from by a lady who bred but got out of control. She's got attitude to spare. She's my bitchy kitty and definately my favorite of the kits (don't tell the others).

Chloe- is another persian whom I receised from a freecycle add at six months old. She came to me with unaltered with conjunctivitis, an upper respirtory infection, and a skin condition. She's 11 months now and doing much better though she still weigh a mere 4.5lbs. My theory is that the person who bred her was trying for "tea cup" persians Chloe is a sweatheart and loves to sleep right next to my head. She's extremely laid back to the point where were begining to think she's a little 'slow'. We still love her though.

Coming home as soon as their old enough Siren and Minx the black beauty sugar gliders.

WELL thats probably enough about my family for know. I could go on and on so it's great to know theres others out there willing to listen. Oh yeah and to you PF'ers out there, I see you!

Welcome to PT.
    I am Nikki.I am owned by 2 cats Zippy and Pumpkin and 2 betta fish Nemo and Ruby.Can't wait to see pics of your fur babies
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome! I have 2 dogs (a Great dane and a hound) and 1 cat (tuxedo manx)...glad you joined, cant wait to see pics of your fur kids!!

Welcome to PT! It sounds like you'll fit right in. Your fur family sounds lovely, any chance of us getting to see pictures^^?
    My name is Courtney, and I'm owned by quite a few... 2 dogs, 2 cats, alot of rodents, 14 fish, and a bird.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to Pet Talk!! You have quite the fur family... sounds like a beautiful bunch!! I'd love to see pictures.

I'm owned by Molli and Sammy (toy poodle and cocker spaniel)... and many more pets!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

HEY!!! I know you from Petfinder! (it's Krista ) welcome and I hope to see you around! You know I love all your babies especially Zoe!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..