Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love my dogs......

I love my dogs......

love my dogs, I love my dogs....

Even when they smash my brand new glasses and give me a black eye and a pounding headache in the process. Deuce has no idea how strong he is and how freaking hard his head is!!! I bent down to get his attention tonight and he came running over and brought his big block head straight into my eye! I still can't find the one arm of my glasses! I've only had these frames for three weeks! Hopefully the optometrist can just order a new arm!

I love my dogs, I love my dogs.....where is the Tylenol???
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Lol awwww. Good thing you can have a laugh about it though. True dog lover
    Sorry to hear about your glasses maybe Deuce will loan you his leg until they can get a new arm in lol
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Lol, sorry I had to laugh. I hope your glasses get fixed!!

I go through the same thing with my horse, he will nudge me a little, or rub his head on my arm or something, and push me over!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Ohh! I am sorry, but I too had to giggle at that one! Oh Deuce, you silly silly boy! Give that guy a belly-rub for me, but be careful! Don't want him to cause anymore damage

Steph

Okay, I think Glacier just started a wonderful thread titled, "I Love My Dogs".

I Love My dogs, even when he/she..........................................

LOL! I think we can all relate! I am quite sure your optometrist will be able to just order you a replacement arm, especially since the glasses are new and there is not the possibility that the frame has been discontinued.

Years ago, I was bending down to put the dogs' bowls on the ground for them. My Whitney (now at the RB) rose up a little to look into the bowl and her head collided with my mouth. My two front teeth actually went numb for about a minute. My friend, a dental hygienist, told me that several years down the road I could very well need a root canal as the numbness means that the nerve was temporarily damaged. Now there's something for me to look forward to.

Ooo That stinks! I hope you feel better soon and get new glasses!

Actually about last week Maggie smacked her head into and busted my lip. That hurt really bad.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

That stinks! Sorry, I still had to laugh.

Lol, I hope you glasses get fixed as soon as possible. Sassy sometimes runs into my stomach and ouch that hurts. She even made me trip once.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Sorta sad and funny *giggle. My dog's a kluts people trip over her regularly.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

wow. I am glad nothing serious happen to your eyes. - good to hear you love your dogs

I had to laugh a bit, only because I have been in a similar situation quite a bit.
    Skylar (my sister's Husky X) often runs staight into me. He's busted my lip a time or two. Not to mention he'll run around the house fast, just so he can run into the back of your legs to send you plummeting to the ground.
    I must agree, though, you can't help but still love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli
    ISkylar (my sister's Husky X) often runs staight into me. He's busted my lip a time or two. Not to mention he'll run around the house fast, just so he can run into the back of your legs to send you plummeting to the ground.

LOL! Muskwa does that to Stuart. They play chase sometimes and you can actually see Muskwa lining him up! He sometimes even turns in mid-air so he can slam into Stuart sideways!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

What a great thread! I am sorry about your glasses - but your stories are just too wonderful for words.

when alex was a puppy...

and i was pretty broke, he hit my head on a midair leap, breaking my only pair of glasses, both frame and lens. i went for 3 days until i could afford new glasses, pieces of the lens propped carefully, frame taped into place. BTW, i now get 2 pairs at a time just in case. he will still leap, sometimes, but now i'm more ready.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Pets = untimely expenses

I know what you mean. My cats often do the headbumpie thing right into my glasses. Fortunately, they aren't as powerful as many dogs and just smoosh my eye against the lens and then they must be cleaned.

A former kitty of mine, Graemer aka Grammy Crackers liked to chew the ear pieces on my glasses....thus requiring me to hide them each time I took them off.

PETS!

And how we love them! Let me count the ways................................