Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolutely Adorable Annabel!!!!

Absolutely Adorable Annabel!!!!

What a cute white tortie as our COTD!!!! I see you have the " food gene " as our vet puts it!!! Even though you have it, you look like you maintain your girlish figure so easily!!! Hope your family treats you as if it is THANKSGIVING today, since it is YOUR special day! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

She looks so much like my Eepie - and they even share that special love for their cat chow!

You're a beautiful girl, Annabel! I love the way you show off that lovely coat of yours - be sure your meowmy gives you an extra kissie today for me please!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Annabell

I have a special love for Calicoes, and you're no exception! What a funny kitty, lying flat like that. The better to cool all your parts off, I guess! Enjoy your special day, Sweetie.
    Barbara

She is absolutely beautiful and funny. I used to have a dilute tortie who would lie on her back with her back legs extended and her front legs extended over her head like a monkey - absolutely flat. She looked like she was melted. Maybe it's a tri-color thing. I love the way your cat has her head tilted just so, to finish out the pose. Just beautiful! She makes me smile just to look at her.

AnnaBell

Annabell,
    You are such a pretty kitty. It's cute the way you lie flat like that. Food? We all love food here; cats and humans alike! Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Annabell is just ablaze with Colors!
    She looks as though the Lord has painted her all the different colors that he could think of.
    We love Calicos here and send a Pallette of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWS to Awesome Annabell COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Annabel

Annabel, what a pretty girl you are. You look so darn cute laying there on the floor like that!!! I imagine you are a great cuddler and that your family just loves petting that silky fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Annabel how adorable you are!!!

I love that picture of you!!! ♥♥♥ Could you be any more comfy?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Absolutely Adorable Annabel!!!!

You are just so breathtaken.. Just love how you lay down on the floor with your legs behind you..***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Congratulations Annabel - for being our cat of the day. Your floor looks just like my kitchen floor (only mine has more dirt on it ). My two boys, Joxer and Strauss, can also lie on the floor just like you. Are you sure you are not my kitty?

These are not the droids you were looking for

Beautiful Annabele, you are one cool kitty! Are you sure you're not a froggie in cat's clothing? I think Cirque de Soleil would be very interested in signing you on! But it sounds like you're doing just swell right where you are, living in the lap of luxury, enjoying all of that attention your young human heaps upon you and all of those yummy vittles! I agree, Thanksgiving is the best It might not be turkey tonight, but I hope today you're treated to some extra yummy Annabele fave treats; after all, this is your day celeb!!! Congratulations to you precious Annabele, our extra special, most deserving Cat of the Day!

My kitty!

Annabell is my kitty she is so adorable thank you very much!!!

My kitty

I wish I could give her some turkey but we dont have one lol well I am so proud of my little Annabell.

What a beautiful picture and what a beautiful cat.

My kitty

Thanks alot I am so happy for annabell.