Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear anything special in Memory of your RB dogs?

Do you wear anything special in Memory of your RB dogs?

Just wondering if you wore any jewelry, bracelets, shirts, etc, in memory of your RB Dogs? I do.
    You can see it in this pic..
    It's a Tinker Bell pendant I got for Christmas, and I wear it in memory of Tink.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

That's so sweet. I don't really because none of my past dogs have gone to the RB for sure but we had to rehome 2 of them, and Player (horse) was sold, and I have this locket that's a sphere, then it unhooks to be 7 little attatched circles that each has a pet's picture in it, and it folds up to be a ball.

Niño & Eliza

I have had a small heart locket for a long time. I have since placed two pictures inside of it. When you open it, there is one of my dog, Katie Lynn, the other , Foxy Jean.

That locket mentioned above sounds beautiful.

I wear a small portion of Hoodoo's ashes in a pendant. It's black with silver pawprints.

I have a charm bracelet for my cat, Dominique. It has a silver heart charm with her name on it and a couple silly cat charms. She was a silly one!

I also have heart shaped keychains for each of my bridge kids. They are silver with their pictures on one side and their names engraved on the other. I keep them on my purse.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I don't have any RB dogs at the moment (and hopefully it'll stay that way for a very long time) but I have Kai and Kaedyn's paw prints tattooed onto my arm. I don't "wear" it, but it'll always be there.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I have wanted to get Niño's marking tattooed on me and I think the place you have yours would be a good place because that's where it is on him.

(lower right corner of the pic you can see his paw shaped spots)

Niño & Eliza

not to give a stupid answer, but I wear tears. I still cry like a baby sometimes. Cody was my 1st dog and went to RB so quickly. I always call Logan, Cody in error and they're nothing alike. If I had the guts, I'd get a tatoo of each dog.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen
    not to give a stupid answer, but I wear tears. I still cry like a baby sometimes. Cody was my 1st dog and went to RB so quickly. I always call Logan, Cody in error and they're nothing alike. If I had the guts, I'd get a tatoo of each dog.
    Not a stupid answer at all. Hoodoo has been gone for well over two years and I still cry somedays. Occasionally, I still forget he's gone and wonder where he is when he doesn't come for dinner. Hoodoo never missed a chance to eat!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Yep. I shiver when I see tennis balls. Cody was never ever without either 1,2 or 3 in his mouth at once, Good memories of course, but, man oh man, I miss the big galoot like crazy. He taught me alot about dogs, making me a much better owner 2nd time around

I've been Boooo'd!

Aww, gosh, now you guys are making me cry. I still think about Tink almost every day, and sometimes when I look at Lily, it's like Tink's there in spirit.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

This thread is too heavy for me !!!

But, very needed, or else I would not have clicked onto it again.

I'm in tears, reading all of your memories of your rb dogs.

Fortunatly, I have never had a pet go to the rb (well, except for some fish ). I did, I guess, have Boo boo's sister, who passed away when I was about a year old, but that is it. Thankfully.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I attached Carly's collars to my purse, which I carry everywhere

Kristen & the Dynamutts...

One of my friends from another board works in rescue. She asked me if she could use my Zipper's sweet, white face to promote adoption of senior dogs. When he died, she sent me a link to her Cafe Press website and they were selling t-shirts with Zip's picture on them for a fundraiser. I can't bring myself to wear it, yet, but it is special and for such a good cause.

Zipper's face

Logan

Oh Logan! What a wonderful tribute to a sweet, sweet boy. I remember the day you decided to keep him. He brought such joy to the Bagley household. Wear your T shirt proudly!

I've been Boooo'd!