Thread: Jake

Jake

What a beautiful, beautiful boy you are.

I know of ONE PTalker who is going to be very happy to see a Rottie as our Dog of the Day today.

Congrats, sweetheart on being a very special DOTD today
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hi Jake! Woah, you look very *manly* pulling that cart.
    You have an important job there. Everyone appriciates your efforts at that and you sociability when greeting guests at your home. You have earned your spot as the DOTD, congrats!!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Jake..what a studdly rottie you are!! I love seeing a working dog congrats on DOTD sweetie

Hi Jake!!

What a wonderful goodwill ambassador you are handsome boy! Giving the townspeople cart rides is such a cool job. We know you're loved by all in your town. Seeing you on your back with all fours in the air, must put giant smiles on anyone's face that's lucky enough to see it. Not only are you a top notch citizen of the community, you're the quintessential companion and helper to your human also. What a brave gesture it was when you helped Mom/Dad get up from that fall. It's clearly a pleasure to meet you this morning and we offer a Happy July 4th and a very exciting DOTD to you sweetheart!! Please have the family give you lots of kisses from us during the celebration and we wish you continued happiness always.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sweltering Hot Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Jake, I really enjoyed reading your story. What a handsome boy and a very manly one at that! Look how strong you are pulling that cart! What a true sweetie. Congratulations on being the DOTD!!!!

Good morning, Jake. You are a very handsome boy. What strength you have to pull that cart! That's quite impressive. And you are also a hero, too! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Aww, Jake, you're a hero!! You are such a gorgeous boy, Congrats on being DOTD today!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Congratulations Jake!

My oh my, what a gorgeous boy you are! There aren't many rotties that compare in looks to my Angus (the most handsome rottie ever!) but you are definitely a close second...your absolutely stunning!

It's so nice to hear that your such a good boy, giving rides and ignoring all other dogs (wish my Angus could have ignored other dogs). Your surely are an ambassador to the breed. If only everyone knew what good dogs you are

I hope you have a big celebration today, you deserve it!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hooray a Rottie!!!
    Congrats sweet handsome Jake, you sound like such a fantastic young man, i have a Rottie boy too & i know how special you are to your family.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hi Jake,

It's great to meet you today.Seems to me that you are a hero to your
    family & a blessing to all you meet.You are a beautiful pupster, inside & out.
    Hope you have a wonderful day of celebration on your special day as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs handsome fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Jake...I love Rottweilers. And I think that you are gorgeous. And a very
    smart one too. Would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Jake, you are one incredible canine and yes, one awesome representative of your magnificent breed! Your photo, the BEST Wow, a cart pulling canine!!! And after reading your Mom's touching tribute I had tears in my eyes! Just goes to show you, make that US, never judge a book by it's cover or a pup by it's breed! How blessed is your family to have you as their best bud for life, their devoted and loyal companion, their hero I can't think of a more deserving July 4th Dog of the Day honoree than you, dear Jake! I hope you and your wonderful family are enjoying a safe, happy and fun filled 4th AND Dog of the Day celebration! Long and happy life to you, dear Jake! Keep up the good work, bringing so much joy and happiness to so many! Hopefully your humans will give you some extra big hugs and lots of kisses for me...belly up!

Hello Jake, you look mighty handsome pulling that cart - look at you pose! You sound like one special rottie boy, and I love your breed. I had a rottie-mix female, and she was also one big lovebug. Hugs to you, sweetie, and have a very special day with your family!

Jake, what an awesome dog!!!

So glad to see Jake as Dog of the Day. What an awesome dog he is!!! And what a great pic showing him as a service dog. Hopefully his being featured will help dispell the bad rap that Rotties get.
    I aspire to become the kind of person my dog thinks I am.