Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Advice On These Dog Items !!

Need Some Advice On These Dog Items !!

Ok, I found this other item I had been looking for so I am posting the pic. This one I am really interested in.

Hi everyone.... I would like to show you some pics of some items I am thinking of carrying in my booth next year. If you all don't know what I do...here it is. I work on the weekends doing the pet mats at this very busy market place here in AZ and I would like to carry some other unique items that you just can't get at any pet store. So who better to ask than all of you great Pettalkers to give me your honest opinion. I am not going to include prices but rather get your feel on ..."Would you buy this if you saw it??"

So here goes...
    These are dog stickers and they are double sided for your car, sliding glass door, windows...where ever. They are 5 x 7 in size.

Ok, next is this wooden bone shaped leash rack,with 3 bones sticking out to hang your leashes on. I don't know the size but you should get an idea from the leashes already hanging on it.

Next, are these heavy metal hanging Welcome Signs and Leash Racks. The metal is thick and they have holes in them for you to place nails and hang where you would like.
    Golden Retriever Welcome Sign

Greyhound Leash Rack

This one is also metal.

Ok, these are the pics and a brief description. Please let me know what you all think.
    Thanks a bunch,
    Carla
    Last edited by purrfectpaws; 05-17-2002 at 03:04 PM.
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

Ok here is my input:

Those stickers are very common and I see them in almost all the pet stores I go to over here. Sides, my parents never lets me put stickers on the car or anything, so they really aren't anything I'd buy personally.

The bone-rack is great!! I really liked that one, infact I made a mini rack like that when I was in school in 4th grade to hang my necklaces on! So I'd probably get something like that, perfect to hang dog things on!!

The welcome sign is ok, but I would prefer it if it was a colored dog instead of just boring black silhouette. I think it looks a little unproportioned too, but that could just be my eyes!

The greyhound rack is nice too, and if you are a greyhound fan I'm sure you'd buy it!! Not as nice as the bone rack in my opinion, but still pretty neat.

Oki, hope that helped some atleast

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

I really like the bone rack. I am not one for stickers. I only ever buy them for the kids in 4h as gift/prizes and they are mainly horse stuff. I really do like the bone rack though..

I really like the bone rack for leashes and I have not seen the stickers before. I would like to have a black lab for my truck window

I like the bone rack, it has three hooks, I have three dogs, good match.
    I would also like if you had one with a cat theme, maybe a cat paw print, with smaller paws, or claws (not sharp) as hooks to hold items.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I think all of those items are great! I like the stickers. Anyway you could do one with a wolf on it? If I gave you a pic? A wolf sticker on my car would just rock! I have a U2 one right now heheh

I'm with everyone else...I like the bone leash holder...but with our budget, price is important.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

i like the bone one.

i posted a picture of the greyhound leash rack on another board i post on cuz this girl is all about her greyhound, Myra, and is looking to rescue / adopt another one as soon as she can... anyway, she said " i totally need that."

So there's someone who would probably buy it.

Even though I dont have a dog I say the bone one is really cool, like everyone else said. Its a good idea because u wont be searching around the house for 5 hours looking for your dog's leash. Most people I know hang their dog's leashes on door knobs. This would be a great alternative. I give it 4 paws up!

I like all three products! I already have a leash holder. It is made of wrought iron and actually has 4 hooks but, if I didn't, the bone leash holder would be a "must have." The stickers are terrific too but I think 5x7 might be a little too large for a car window. I would definitely display a smaller one in my car. The welcome sign is really nice. I would love to see a poodle one.

I like all items but my favourites are the leash holders (both of them).

I loved all the item. But I especially loved the dog leach hooks. I would love to get one! Do you have any in stock, yet?

Thoses are really nice! I like the stickers too, I've never seen any around here, with dogs on them anyway

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Originally posted by Pam
    I like all three products!
    bone leash holder would be a "must have." The stickers are terrific too but I think 5x7 might be a little too large for a car window. I would definitely display a smaller one in my car.
    I agree with Pam! I love to have the bone leash holder and smaller stickers for the car (Rot and Sib!)

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

If I were shopping at your booth, I'd definately be
    interested in the bone rack and a smaller sized dog or
    cat stickers. The larger metal leash holders are nice, but
    I would have no space to display them properly.Good Luck
    with your picks.