Thread: Totally Tomo

I'm American and live permanently in France.

Totally Tomo

Tomo is gorgeous. I think she must have some Bengal in there somewhere. Eyes full of love!

Tomo looks just like Smokey the Younger, only with gold eyes instead of green! What a gorgeous kitty. I love spotted cats.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Awwww, Tomo, you look so adorable "hiding" in your papaer sack!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today.

Tomo

Tomo,
    What pretty kitty you are! You sound very sweet also. You are colored similar to a kitty we have here named Matthew. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Hi TOMO!
    Its sure great to make your acquaintance.
    You sure are one big handsome Cat, and the Found Cats are certainly pleased to make a new friend.
    They are sending a Big Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WW To Terrific TOMO COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greetings Tomo! What a gorgeous girl you are cutie and just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! I'm so happy you found your way to such a warm and loving forever home, sweetheart! A kitty as special as you deserves only the best that life has to offer, most especially, a loving Mom such as yours! And that's one proud Mom talking there! And the best part of all, this is just the beginning of a lifetime of love, laughs, cuddles and happy days! Congratulations on your induction into Pet Talk's Cat of the Day Hall of Fame! What a most deserving addition you are not only to your family, but to our Pet Talk family as well! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Enjoy your special day with your fursibs and proud peeps!

Tomo, what a beautiful girl you are with your striped fur and the M on your forehead. Isn't it fun playing in the paper sack and hearing the crinkly noise? You are a sweet and affectionate girl, Tomo, cuddling up with your mom and showing how much you love her. You have a nice mom to take you for walks and make sure you are safe outdoors. Tomo, you are a wonderful COTD!

Beautiful Tomo, I agree that cats make a home cozy and complete, and the affection and love you and your guardian share is incomparable, isn't it?!! My best wishes to you, a most deserving COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs