Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itty Bitty Pretty Balthazar!

Itty Bitty Pretty Balthazar!

OH what a cute face you have! And how wonderful that your big sibling Delilah is a mommy now - comes to rescue you when you get lost in that big house!

Many hugs to you and your furmom, and happy COTD!

Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

You are the most adoreable little thing I have seen in a long time with that cute little face of yours! Happy COTD!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Baltazar, you are truly a unique Himalayan kitty! It's wonderful that your sister, Dalila helps you out when you get a bit lost. Howerver I don't think your special need will slow you down in the least. I hope you have a great life w/ your family. Your pic has warmed my heart.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Baltazar, you have got to be on of the cutest kitties I've ever seen. Your sky blue eyes just make me want to melt, actually... you make me want to melt in general! With a face as cute as yours I'm sure you just rule your house. Congrats on COTD, you deserve it!

Baltazar, you are a very pretty boy!

I'm so glad you have a big sister kitty that is helping you get around. I had a blind kitty too, but he didn't like other kitties, so they couldn't help him. He was kind of lonely as he wandered around the house.

But, you are already off to such a good start, with plenty of love from your kitty sister and your human family. Kitty kisses on you!
    - Pam
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Oh my what an adorable little boy you are Balthazar! What a bright and shining face to wake up to this morning! I'm glad you don't let being blind hold you back from being a normal, happy, playful kittyl I used to have a blind siamese cat and we didn't even know that he was blind until one day when a pit bull came into our yard and chased him under the house. My cat my have gotten a broken leg that day but that mean old pit bull came out from under my house running for his life! So I know that kitties can overcome blindess quite well

Congratulations on being cat of the day Balthazar! Make sure to demand extra treats and attention on your special day!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OMG! Baltazar, you have the cutest little face! Those markings are so sweet, I'd love to smooch each and every one of them! Blindness doesn't seem to impede cats in the least, so enjoy your special day as our COTD. Sweet Smooches!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

BALTHAZAR!!!! Where is the CUTENESS ALERT!!!!! You have VERY special parents who care for you!!! There are other cats with special needs, but they are unwanted. However, you are so lucky to have the VERY BEST FOREVER home. I am so glad that you have a kitty friend that helps you out!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Balthazar how adorable you are!!!

You could give lessons on being cute!!! ♥♥♥

Your wonderful picture sure made me smile today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! You are such a gorgeous kitty!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

Balthazar is such a sweet Little Cat, and how lucky is your fate that you have Dalila to be your eyes.
    I had two Cats, Smokey and Orange Blossom who were both over 2o, blind who guided each other around.
    Thtas so nice Balthazar that you have your Furr Ever Home, and the Found Cats All send a BOOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Bodacious Balthazar COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Precious Baltazar

You are a Brazilian Beauty

It seems you have a wonderful home that makes it easy to get around
    despite your lack of vision. I;m sure you'll have a long and purrrfect life.

You are so sweet looking there in your photo.

We send you kisses and katnip!

Pearl, Keiko & June
    Jasmine's Mom

Balthazar, there aren't adjectives enough to describe your adorableness! Oh, what a face and your stunning eyes, though sightless, shine so brightly and radiate such gentleness and love! Bless your fursib Delilah for lending a helping paw as your find your way about the house and this world! With her help and so much love (human and furry) helping to guide you, I just know yours will be a wonderfully rich and happy life!
    Congratulationst to your precious one! No kitty is more deserving of our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day honors than you! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Balthazar!

Baltazar

Baltazar,

AWWW! What an adorable kitten you are. It's great you have a family that loves you, despite your "handicap". Ha! I bet you won't let that slow you down a bit! Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Super cute! Congrats on finding yourself a happy home and being chosen COTD!