Thread: Lovely Lady

Lovely Lady

Congratulations on your COTD status, beautiful Lady. I'm so glad you are in a home with a Tabby friend and lots of love.

All the best!

Lady

Lady, I'm SO glad you finally found your forever home; sounds like it took quite a while. You are so cute, and I wish you many more years with your wonderful family.
    Barbara

My Fair Lady!!!!

I read your story and just could not help think about ELiza Dolittle in MY FAIR LADY!!!! A true transformation took place thanks to the kindness of that big ORANGE cat!!! Sorry, but " I Could Have Danced All Night," just popped into my head!!! Indeed, you are quite adorable, my dear Lady, and you could pass for our Tina Peepers twin sister(although Tina is 10). Same background, too. Starting out feral, but turned into a loving cat!!! Please stay away from those rubber bands, nasty things can happen if you ingest one!!!Many, many happy years in your FOREVER home!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a coincedence in that the Pet Angel Army is visiting Montreal.
    And since Lady is COTD, they will take her out for a night on the town.
    And thats great that Lady has found her Furr Ever Home, and her loving Guardians that she can love, and love them in return.
    A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWW Goes To Lovely Lady COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lady, you look so sweet in your COTD picture! You look as if youa re going to jump into the arms of the person taking your picture!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today.

Blog Entries

Lady AKA Mademoiselle Montréal

Bonjour Mlle Montréal ! MeeeRarrrr, je suis enchanté qu'un belle chate de Montréal -- ma propre ville -- a été choisi comme la "Chate du Jour"!

Lady, vous êtes une mademoiselle très, très joli. Nous [KatMa, Paw-Paw et moi] sommes si heureux que vous viviez maintenant avec les personnes qui vous aiment et s'occuperont de toi. Chaque animal de compagnon [in English, companion pet] mérite l'amour et le respect.

Lady & Schmurtz, live long & prosper. May you live many, many happy years being loved & cherished and in return, giving your sweet love to your wonderful purr~ents. Schmurtz and you are best friends now and it is nice that he is your mentor, teaching you so many things...like sharing.

To your Purr~ents: I, Norman the Cat love & respect you because you deserve this. Meow-mew, Your pussycats hit the jackpot when you brought them into your hearts and home.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Lady

Lady, you have certainly gone through quite a transformation from your early days and can now proudly claim to be the "Lady of the House"! I'm so glad things have worked out for you in your new home and that you and the Tabby have become such great friends. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Lady how stunning you are!!!

I'm so glad you finally found the right loving home for yourself!!!

There is a saying that you don't know what you've got until it's gone! I bet that your friend Tabby realized how much he liked you when he saw you crated up and off to the vet's office. He was so glad to get you back, he mended his ways!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady, your story is charming and so are you! I'm glad you have found harmony with those that you now live with, and may you celebrate lavishly your COTD honour with them and get extra special attention, pretty girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

So, Lady, how DO you disturb your older brother in the litter box? Do you perch on the cover and swat his backside when he turns around to cover it up (like Zerlina, the Bikini Cat)? Or do you just sit and stare at him when he wants a little (ahem) PRIVACY!?

Just remember, what goes around comes around. You could end up like my tuxedo furniece Misty, who was 15 when an orange kitten came into her peaceful house.

Well, don't worry. I'm sure you help to keep your brother AND your humans young and active! Congratulations on your special day!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Oh sweet Lady!!! I loved reading ever word of your bio! It took some time but finally you found your way to your forever family, complete with Tabby best friend Schmurtz What a pair, best buds for life! Throw in a couple of devoted human slaves and voila, the perfect life! I too am so happy that you have such a beautiful home and so much love surrounding you! A girl as precious and lovely as you lady deserves nothing less! And oh, your photo, a real heartmelter! Congrats on your well earned Cat of the Day honors, sweet baby girl! Hope you and Schmurtz and the humans all enjoyed a fun filled day of celebration! Have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me, beautiful Lady!!!

Lady, you are so beautiful! Seeing you sitting there so sweet and serene, it is hard to believe you were ever a "problem child." Maybe you just needed the right home to mend your ways. Schmurtz sounds like a wonderful friend who helped you find the loving part of yourself. I hope you had a great day as our special COTD and that you have many more happy and healthy days with the family (and orange tabby pal!) who love you so much.