Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My kitties :)

My kitties :)

We have 7 kitties, lol, thought I'd post pics of them!

This is Nightflower, she is 9 yrs old; She was abandoned at a house we moved into along with her mom and littermates.....

This is Cosmos, he found us, as a little kitten; Alone, in the middle of winter

lol

This is Nesiah.....We took her in as a stray last July....She was in a terrible area of town on a friday night, and since she was so approachable we did not want anything to happen to her. We figured we would find her family....Had her scanned for a microchip....Put her in the books at the vet, called the SPCA, had her put in the books there, no one ever came looking for her, so she became a member of the family.

However awhile later she started to get very round..... Our cats are indoors only, and our only male is neutered, so she would have gotten pregnant some time before we took her in. She had 5 kittens; 4 girls and a boy.
    We tried to find homes for all the kittens, but couldn't find any suitable, and so we kept the 4 girls....Their brother is a happy indoor kitty with one of my brothers.
    Nesiah:

And her little girls...
    Aura:

Camelai:

Kimura:

And Sequoia:

Well, that's them lol

aww they are all so gorgeous!!

Your kitties are gorgeous! I love the picture of Cosmos under the 'do not disturb' blanket - adorable!

Welcome to PT! Hope we get to see more of your kitties.

From Decker with Love

Welcome to Pet Talk! All your cats are adorable. Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures with us. I hope to see more of them in the coming days.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

they are adorable!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Cute kitties and cute names. Nesiah's lover must have been looking good- if you watch the daughters

What beautiful kittens Nesiah had. Absolutely stunning! All seven of your kitties are lovely though. It was a pleasure to meet them.

They are cuties, welcome to pettalk!!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

What a gorgeous kitties you have! And what great luck they have found furever homes with you! The calicos are so cute!

Welcome to PT! You will enjoy the forum!

What lovely calicos she had. I hope all the girls are neutered now so no more 'accidents' happen!!
    You are so lucky to have so many beautiful cats.
    Welcome to PT, you will love it here, I do!

They are absolutly beautiful!!!

Did you know that spaying a female will prevent uterine cancer? Not to mention other types of diseases such as pyometria. Just thought you'd like to know.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thanks guys! and yes, I know all about spaying and neutering, never have had an accident litter, never will, never have bred on purpose, never will; All the cats are spayed, we always neuter/spay our animals...

They are all so pretty and each one I know, is special for their own personality. Sequoia's face is marked so cute, I love it! Thay are all wonderful, thanks for posting them.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Such a lovely cluster of kitties! And I'm totally in love with the calico quartet!