Thread: New :)

New :)

Hi there, came across this forum and decided to join! I love how it's not focused on one animal, but all kinds!

We have a large family: 4 dogs, 7 indoor cats, 4 house rabbits, 5 degus, 2 gerbils and a syrian hamster

Will be posting pictures of them in the appropriate forums later, lol

welcome just a friendly warning, pet talk is addicting! ive been here for about 3 days and i already have over 100 posts lmao, good group of people here, you'll enjoy it cant wait to see pics

WELCOME!!!!!!!!

You will love it here (and yes, it is extremely addicting).

I have 15 house cats and I foster for a rescue group.

WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! You are gonna love it here.

My name is Donna and I am owned by four 4-legged creatures. We have alot of fun here and I know I have met alot of wonderful people whom I consider my family.

Can't wait to see pictures of your family!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Welcome to Pet Talk, with that crowd, you're sure to fit right in here! Where abouts in the world do you and that crew live?

My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

Thanks guys!

Karen your bun is very cute!

I'm in Canada =)

Welcome to PT.This is the best pet website and everone is so nice.I saw the pics for your degus,hamster,rabbits and gerbils they are so cute.
    I am Nikki.I have 2 kittys and 1 betta fish you can see them in my sig.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome to PT! You'll have fun here for sure!

I have 2 border collies, Riley and Rebel who you can see in my signature!

Welcome! You won't be sorry you joined. This board is very addicting! My name is Makayla and I have 3 dogs (Alaska, Georgia, and Buddy), 1 hamster (Peppur), 9 salamanders, 1 gecko {Montana), 1 cat (Dwena), and 1 fish (One Eye).

hi!

looking forward to the pics. That is quite a family you have. I have 2 dogs (Chester the dachshund and Manni the Basenji x Whippet), 2 cats (Smokey and Ebony, British shorthairs), 3 netherland dwarf cross rabbits (Hazel, Fern and Laurel), 2 chinchillas (Nibbles and Snuffles), a Syrian hamster (Buster), 2 mice (Ziggy and Rufus) and a giant australian prickly stick insect called Willow. I am getting 5 gerbils on Sunday who I have decided to call Biscuit, Brulee, Custard, Fudge and Popcorn. Popcorn has only got 3 legs. We are currently waiting for our 4th generation of triops to hatch. All the animals are rescues except for the cats, the triops and Willow.

Keep in touch.

Welcome!!!

Khay and Alexandra... you guys do not have crews - you have ZOOs. You need to combine that bunch and take your show on the road!!! Have fun and see you around the board. Hey...

I am Dan (Bob's Dad) and have 2 dogs - Bob abd Ginger!

Welcome to the group. I raise and compete collies. I also foster for Tri State Collie Rescue. You will learn not to take me too seriously at times. Hope to see you around on the threads.

Tim ~ Majestic Collies

"Just when you think there are no Angels, a Collie comes into your life"
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away"

GIVE ME THE HELPLESS, THE LOST, THE HOMELESS LITTLE ONES STRUGGLING TO LIVE; SEND THESE WEAK,
    ABANDONED LIVES TO ME, I OFFER HOPE, CARE, WARMTH AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,

Pledge of a Rescue Worker

Welcome

Oh my gosh, you two newbies have a zoo at your places! I love it.

I have four cats and two bunnies. I love them all and wish I could find the room, time and money to have all kinds of animals.

Enjoy your time here. There is lots to offer and in general, the kids all play nicely.

Welcome

SAS and all her campers

gerbils arrived

The gerbils arrived, but the one with three legs was already named Trio. Have decided to call his brothers Biscuit, Custard, Fudge and Popcorn.

I now also have 2 shrimps called Jack and Tommy!