Thread: copper!!

copper!!

Copper, you are adorable!! I cant help but love those big brown soulful hound eyes! And yes, you DO look like a good cuddler! Congrats cutie!! Happy DOTD!

Hi Copper !!

Such a very handsome boy you are Copper. We love how you look, posing for the camera in your picture. Eleven years old??? No way!! You look like a three year old buddy! Just keep your age a secret. No one will figure it out We can't help but smile to hear that you sleep under the covers. We know that's a typical Chihuahua trait but it makes us happy to meet a big boy like you that likes to burrow. We wouldn't sleep any other way. We're like two tiny heaters for our Mom during the winter(and summer ). Congrats on your big day Mr. Handsome guy!! It's our pleasure to honor you as our highly esteemed DOTD today. We hope you get plenty of cuddles and treats and we hope Mom can give you some kisses from us. Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cooper...You are so handsome sitting there on the couch. You look just like a big baby. I would love for you to keep my feet warm in the winter. Congratulations on DOTD. Enjoy your special day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good Morning Copper!!!!

My, what Big , Brown eyes you have!!!!! Your owners really wrote a good story for us to read. I'll bet you have plenty more tricks up your sleeve too.

The pose for getting attention works like a charm

You are no doubt A Wonderful" Dog of the Day", EVERYDAY!!!
    So glad to meet you, you gourgeous Hound !!!!

Cooper

Okay that dog is part Yellow Lab. He looks exactly like my Yellow Lab Casey.

Hi, Copper. What a handsome face you have! You certainly don't look 11 years old. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Copper you are a beautiful dog! I can see by your leg muscles that you like to run a lot. You keep doing what your'e doing. You look like a much younger dog. And a good cuddler to boot. How could anyone resist that?
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Cutie!!!!

Copper we don't think that there is any other hound and terrier mix cutier than u!!! Make sure u get lots of nice long jogs today!! Congrats on making DOTD!!!!!

-Minnie Mouse the Maltese, Patches the Sheltie, and Jesse the Golden Retriever!!

Copper, you are a doll! But first, my Hannah wanted to say that 11 is the new 5 and would love to bat her blond eyelashes at you.

As for sleeping under the covers, you are welcome to do that here in our BIG BED. All you have to do first is to tell Tucker to move over.

Thanks for being our Dog of the Day, Copper. Although today is a busy one for me, your picture beckoned me to stop by to say hello and acknowledge how much I wish I could meet you in person.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hey there Copper! Have to admit it, my first thought, gotta be some Labbie in there! But whatever your lineage, you are one gorgeous guy and wow, quite the youthful seasoned citizen as well! I agree with my friend Rachel, 11 is the new 5!!! And I could tell, just by looking into that sweet angel face, that you are the consummate snuggler, a real love bug! You can come sleep on my bed any old day, and under the covers too! What a pleasure it was meeting you today, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud family enjoy a very happy, EXTRA special Dog of the Day celebration! Congratulations and big hugs and kisses to our most deserving, most precious honoree, COPPER!

WOW COPPER!
    You are a gorgous stud muffin!
    Congratulations on your big day!

Hello Copper,

It's great to meet you today sweet boy.Hope your special day of honor
    is a fun day filled with all your favorite things. Happy congratulations on
    being chosen as our loving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Copper

Copper, how cute are you sitting up on the couch like that with those big puppy dog eyes! Are you sure you don't have a bit of Lab in you?? That was my first thought, and you certainly have the energy of a labbie. Oh well, what ever you are, you a just beautiful. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!