Thread: Ddr

Ddr

Dance Dance Revolution. Anyone have it? Is it worth it? Fun?

(for some reason the capitals in the tital don't stay capital)

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I don't have it but I want it sooo bad! In my opinion DDR is very fun! We have the really nice one at school and it's a blast to play.

I would buy the soft mats because the hard, bigger ones are extremely expensive. The soft mats are 30 dollars. I am not sure how much the game itself costs. (usually sold seperately)

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

what exactly is ddr? I know it's a game but how does it work?
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I've never played DDR, but I have plenty of friends who have. If you get the hang of it, it's apparently extremely fun and very time consuming. And if you play at arcades, it gets expensive.

At my old school, we actually had a DDR Club that met every Thursday. They played for like 2 hours in the library. It was an.... interesting club, lol.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

http://www.ddrstation.com/ <- tells you about DDR

Are the soft mats as good?

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses
    what exactly is ddr? I know it's a game but how does it work?
    Well there are 8 arrows on a mat. If you are a begginner you use 4. You see arrows on the screen going up and when they hit the other arrows placed on the screen, then you hit that arrow on the mat with your foot. (up, down, right, left) It's kind of hard to explain... hope you understood that. lol

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

my cousin does DDR contests and crap like that. i tried it once and thought it was rediculous.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

I've played it at friends' houses and stuff but the sample games set up in circuit city and best buy are always broken, the mats apperently are abused there and break, and I'm afraid it would in my house too.

Niņo & Eliza

We have the game here at my house, with the soft mats, though. They tend to get damaged easy, so ours aren't any good anymore.
    It was fun, though! It tended to get a bit out of hand due to the temper of some of the people who came over to compete (probably why our mats get broken so easy)... >__>

I'm awesome at DDR (sadly)! It's SOOOO fun. The mats aren't as good as the machines though. I still play with the controllers but it's pointless using the mats, I find. They move around a lot and get damaged pretty easily.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]