Thread: hi. i am mustafa from Turkey.

hi. i am mustafa from Turkey.

i just came across this site while surfing on internet. i like it and i want to introduce myself with you.
    thanks in advance

Hi and Salaam Alakim you will love it here wonderful ppl and fantastic animals.Welcome!

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Hey my best friend is turkish

Nice to meet ya and welcome to PT

what kind of pets do you have?

to Pet talk!!

My name is Lut
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello and welcome to Pet Talk. I am Karen and I have three cats, a mother and two daughters who turned up in my garden one day. They have been with me now for almost 11 years.

I hope you will like it here.

Hello and Welcome to PT.
    I am Nikki and am mom to 2 cats and a betta fish
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Hello! I visited Turkey last year and I must say that it's such a beautiful country!

My name is Zara and I live in Lancashire, England

Zimbabwe 07/13

hi, i an mustafa from Turkey.

Hello Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures. I am owned by 6 cats & 2 dogs..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

hello
    I am also from Turkey living in New York, i understand you situation very well, but beofre i start what i wanted to tell you please, please fix those cats..there are now free fixing programs in certain cities mainly in istanbul over population causes mass killing of these animals mostly...make sure no more babies on the streets, most of them gets killed before they reach adulthood..also some dies of diseases, eye infection , accidents and yes by people, even mischiveous kids...

I am glad God heard your prayers and your kitty is doing well..In turkey street animals facing many many big problems, being killed by poison or shot, sickness, and mistreatment of some local people...there is a few handful people trying to do soemthing but their assets are limited both finacially and personal support, some even being discouraged to help these animals by other people who think they belong to streets, not worth so much effort...

but i must admit happily, recently I am noticing a movement started surfacing in favor of these street animals..now people are talking out, protesting , and more active to do soemthing for their welfare, still not in the big scale but it is a beginning which brings me hope

me and some friends from turkey, decided to buy a huge land near Istanbul, and suprisingly many people who overheard came up themselves to join this project..what a joy it is like they were waiting...some law proffesors from university will deal techinal legal issues, some construction firm will built shelter on this land free, some ladies will donate furniture cat dog beds, some will donate money etc...etc.. it was amazing , it is like they were waiting for something like this to happen
    long time ago)

on this huge land we will build many many different places for sick animals different sections ( like aids vs contagious ones) some babies with mothers, some handicapped animals in a different olace....and all of them will live cage free, will a huge home where they cam hang around freely, come in and our as they please we are against to put them behind locked walls or cages, they are meant to live free...that will be a haven for street animals,. sick unwanted tortured will all find their home here...they will be all protected...

so hope you will join our efforts one day and we will do more

by the way all the people here thank you for your support for friend from turkey..that was very nice of you
    and please keep us in your prayers that our dream come true soon

have a nice day all
    love and peace

Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

such lovely people you are all so friendly and warm hearted..glad I found here ..

Turkey is one of the most beautiful countries that I have ever visited. It is full of contrasts and wonderful people.

While there I saw many beautiful cats - but I never saw one that looked skinny or ill.

Welcome to Pet Talk - everyone here loves their pets so much - so they are naturally good people.

Welcome

Enjoy your stay. Everyone here is very nice.