Thread: Leopold

Leopold

What a nice story, the cat who wouldn't be refused! He knew yours was the home for him. Enjoy many years with your wonderful little buddy!
    Barbara

Leopold

Your Leopold looks like my Leo except that my Leo is much heavier. My guy started out long and lean like that, but he likes his food too much, and became a chunky guy.

Very happy though, and also couldn't be refused. I opened his door at the shelter and he turned on the motor and I had to take him home.

Hope you have many happy days with your Leo.
    Heidi
    Heidi

Leopold!!! What a handsome pose!!! What beautiful eyes!!! How lucky you are to have found the best forever home! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Leo

Leo,
    Wow! What a handsome kitty you are! Your coloring is great. It sounds like you really know how to liven things up. Congratulations on being cat of the day.

Hi pretty Leo!

What a pretty color, mr. Leo! Like sunshine...! Congratulations on your COTD from Sus and Bella!
    Sus

Leopold, we are glad that you were persistent, as you knew that those people needed you as much as you needed them.
    And now you have your family and they have you, and you both are so happy.
    The Found Cats All send a satisfied MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Leonine Leopold COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Leopold

Leo, what a beautiful kitty you are! You look so regal sitting up there in the window. It sounds like you have your mommy wrapped around your paws. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

WOW! Leo, You are one handsome boy for sure!!!

You certainly look happy sitting in your window watching the world go by.

I'm so glad you picked such a happy loving home for yourself. We all know the choice was really yours, right?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful boy you are Leopold, inside and out! Well, those spectacular eyes, they simply cannot be ignored but oh, what a heart you have and what spunk and inspiration you have infused into the lives of your family members, human and furry! I am sure your Mom would agree, you were well worth the trip to that shelter, so far away! You were truly heaven sent! Congratulations to you dear, precious Leopold, CAT OF THE DAY!!! I wish for you and your family a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Leopold; you're beautiful!

Hello sweet boy Leopold! You are a beautiful kitty. You do, indeed, look like a little lion, so Leo is the perfect name for you. You were waiting and ready when your mom came to the shelter, weren't you? Just waiting for her to take you home with her. What a clever boy, Leo, chosing your forever home! I hope you have many years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much. You are a great COTD!