Thread: Does anyone use the Feline Pine cat litter?

Does anyone use the Feline Pine cat litter?

I want to change to Feline Pine i was wondering if it is any good?
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I use a cheaper version of it--wood pellets from the hardware store. I use it in a couple boxes. I have fussy cats so I have several types of litter. I like the pine--no dust, keeps odors in check.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I do but up here in KA-NA-DA they call it Feline Fresh. I use the clumping form and love it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    We use it and love it. It really cuts down on the urine smell. It is kind of spendy though, so we mix it with cheapo clay litter. We put a shallow layer of the Feline Pine in the bottom of the tray and the clay on top. The Feline Pine absorbs the "liquid" and cuts down the odor. The kitties seem to enjoy digging through the clay to find the Pine pellets.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I've used the Feline Pine for over 3 years now and wouldn't use anything else. I tried the Feline Pine Scoopable and didn't like it because it tracks. I don't even scoop the boxes. I just wait till it dissolves into saw dust then dump the whole box. Like Glacier, I've also used the wood stove pellets which are cheaper but has the same qualities of Feline Pine.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I Will Have To Try That, Except The Found Cats Are Very Used To Thier Pet Valu Clumping.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I do. I love it. I have not had any problems with continuous odor or anything. Of course, there is the odor right *as* they're making their, um, business but that goes away. We weren't able to get Feline Pine this last time we had to buy a bag so we got Exquisicat Pine Litter. It smells different and I suspect the quality is lower but am not totally sure on that.