Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Ernie

Meet Ernie

Hey everyone! Even though Ernie is not my doggie, (its my brother's girlfriend's doggy) I would like you all to meet him!
    Here are a few pics:

In this one his eyes look weird cuz of the flash

Ernie taking a nice rest!!
    the story behind him is that she adopted him from some people who really werent taking good care of him. He is a real nice pup!
    Last edited by Sam's My Baby; 05-15-2002 at 02:13 PM.

Even pasting the address into the window didn't work! Seems Webshots has really clamped down! Can you put them into Imagestation???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OK lemme see if it works this time

Here is the first pic:

(flash made his eyes look weird)

Here is the second pic:

Laying in the grass!

What a beauty...I don't blame you for wanting to show off and share!! Thanks!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Hey thanks mugsy! If you have any doggie pics that you would like to post, please do!

Ernie is so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing. His coat looks so shiny in that 2nd pic and I love how his eyes glow blue.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

What breed is he? In the second pic he looks like a pit mix.. with some lab?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

* SO * cute! I just could hug that dog all day if I wanted to.. lol - Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Ernie is precioius! What a sweet, sweet face He looks so happy!! Tell your brother's girlfriend she has one beautiful pupster there!! Looks like a black Lab to me??? My Labbie Star sends slurps and Labbie butt wiggles to Ernie!Thanks so much for posting the pic!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You took a great shot in the 2nd one. Real nice!!
    Carla
    Last edited by purrfectpaws; 05-16-2002 at 10:02 AM.
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

Thanks everyone!!!! I am not sure what breed he is, I think he is a black lab!

My dog, Ernie.

He is indeed a black lab, and almost 100% purebreed at that. Thank you all so much for your compliments! Let me tell you a little bit about my dog, Ernie. We got Ernie in December of 1992 when he was about six weeks old. The woman who gave him to us didn't treat him very well, I'm afraid. Matter of fact, we wanted a girl and the woman was so eager to get rid of him that she told us he was a girl!! haha. So since Ernie was our first dog, we had no idea.... We were calling him Isadora for about a week! Anyway, we straightened that out eventually, and Ernie became our little angel dog. Now he runs the house. He goes out and gets the paper in the morning (and brings it back... and drops it!) and sleeps on the couch. He can sit, stay, lay down, shake, beg, speak, roll over, stand on only his hind legs (that one's called "big up"), and shake his whole body on command (that's a "big shake")!!!! That one's convenient for before he gets into the car after a swim at the beach. If you say "Ernie, did you see that dog?" He'll bark. If you say the word "bath" in any context, he'll go and hide. Haha. If someone comes over to the house, he runs and finds the first toy he can to show off to the guest. The other day he couldn't find a toy fast enough, so he grabbed my step dad's hat! He barks at the doorbell, and growls if he hears a strange noise (that's right, he's a guard dog too!)
    As you can see, I'm VERY proud of Ernie. He sure is the perfect dog.

You should be proud!!! Not only does Ernie have the sweetest Lab face, he is so smart!! What a list of tricks. I love the "running for the toy" when guests come I have a Lab too. A yellow girl named Star. So glad you popped in to say hello and share your baby with us! He is sooooooooo special!! Hugs to Ernie!

Your dog is SO cute!! A lab beauty, hehe :] I have a black labbie too! They are such beautiful animals

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Ernie is so beautiful,
    I just love that second pictrure he has such a big happy smile on his face.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky