Thread: How do you post a picture at the bottom of each post (where your signature is located

How do you post a picture at the bottom of each post (where your signature is located

Hi, I still have a lot to learn about computers. I've been trying to post a couple of pics so that they will be at the bottom of each of my posts. I have three pics at imagestaion.com. I know you have to open up your profile and then minimize it. Then go to imagestation and go to my pics. Then right click the mouse and select properties and copy the address by right clicking again. Then go to my profile and add [img] before and after the address and then right click on vb code and paste. I've tried it several times but never get a picture. I only get the address to copy onto my posts. What am I doing wrong?

Former User Guest
    Ummm....I put our signature online but can't remember doing anything with vb code....

This is how I did mine...........
    actually I used netsnapshot.com for the pic in my signature and I really like the size of the pic for the signature but I am using imagestation.com to post larger pics........... ANYWAYS

This may sound a little crazy but it worked well for me....

**Depending on what size pic you want.....if you want a smaller one open an account (free) in netsnapshot.com (if for only those pics) and right click the picture from the photoalbum without enlarging it and go to the properties....
    drag your mouse on the address / url and right click it to copy it...
    now go to pet talk and open a new thread / or you can just open a reply box....
    now click the IMG button at the top and paste the address / url in the box, then hit o.k.....
    now drag your mouse over the address that shows in the big Your Reply box and right click to copy it.....
    now click the user cp button at the top of the page.....
    now click the edit profile button at the top of the page....
    go down till you see Signature: and paste the address you copied into that box at the right.....
    then click the submit modifications at the bottom....
    and that should be it!!
    It may look crazy but it is really simple and it worked good for me and I AM VEEEEEERY COMPUTER ILLETERATE!!!!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky