Thread: *UPDATE* On my grandpa

*UPDATE* On my grandpa

I don't know if any of you remember when i told you he broke his hip by tripping over the hose outside to water the plants. Well... he is fine just still hurts. But one thing i haven't been on a lot is because my grandpa was talking to my aunt and he said that he is seeing dead people and he knows that he is gonna pass away soon... So i have been visiting him a lot and he is trying to do everything he can he is trying to walk and do things because he said to me that he doesn't want to die yet. I just got a shock when he said that and i feel really bad. But i would like for you to keep him in your prayers to whenever he passes away that he is gonna try to do whatever he cans to be happy and do whatever he cans before he passes away.

Almita
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

This has to be really hard for you hon. I'm so sorry you're going through this with your Grandpa. Try to keep your chin up and enjoy his company as much as you can. I miss my Grandparents so much. We were all such good friends when they were here. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thanks Daisy and Deliah on Saturday we are going to go to where he is at to visit him and celebrate Father's Day.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

I hope your Grandfather has a wonderful Fathers day with you, I hope you and him have lots more happy times together.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Thank you caseysmom I hope so too.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

((((hugs)))) I sure will keep him in my prayers. It is good though that you are able to spend some time with him before his passing, and to help him celebrate his life.

Have a wonderful day sweetheart and give Grandpa an extra kiss from Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thank you you two. Well I just came back from Yuma and he seems to be better. We had to move him to San Luis, Mexico because that is where he wanted to be at his home where he used to be in his childhood. So we took him there and he seemed much happier. He doesn't look pale like he did before which is good. He is eating and drinking a lot just hates to drink his pill with his drink because he can't swallow the actual pill so we have to crush it. So it was great to see all my family there and we were having a great time I was playing the guitar with my dad to everyone and my tata. He was happy because he loves music.

Almita
    [muneca]&[chiquita]