Thread: Handsome Henry

Handsome Henry

What pretty eyes you have, and what a miracle boy!

Oh Henry! What a miracle kitty you are! Oh my gosh, I can only imagine the incredible joy and surprise when you took that pee of a lifetime!!! Miracles DO happen and well Henry, it just wasn't your time!!! I'm so happy for you and your Mom and Dad!!! Today is truly a day for celebration Congratulations to you precious Henry! You are not only blessed with good luck and a wonderful family, you are one incredibly handsome boy as well! Wow, those EYES! I hope you're havinng a terrific Sunday and a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration! Hugs and kixses to you, beautiful Henry! Long and happy life to you!

Hi there, handsome Harry! You sure are a miracle kitty, aren't you? Those eyes of yours are very soulful. and I am glad you made it. I bet your humans are gleaming with pride having you as our cotd! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart and congrats on being our most deserved cotd!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Just saw your beautiful picture, handsome Henry! Oh, my, you ARE a miracle boy!!

I can just imagine the joy, happiness, and tears that were shed on your fortuitous day!! How wonderful that you picked that exact moment to 'do your thing' and do it up right.

I know your meowmie and pawpie hold you very dear in their hearts and lives.

Congratulations, Henry!!! I would love to give you a big squish!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hnadsome Harry, we are glad that you passed your big test, and are still your Guardians fair haired boy.
    The Found Cats are so glad that they will have years and years of fun and joy with you.
    They all send A Booming Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW To Miracle Cat Harry COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Harry, Harry, Harry....what a smart boy you are! You did your business just in the nick of time! You are beautiful, congrats on being Cat of the Day. Hope you get lots of treats and love on your special day!

Bonnie, Lucy Loo and Butta Boo.

Thank goodness little Henry widdled and is alive to tell his story! Someone hasn't given you the incorrect information about foods for a carnivore and it is not biscuits! They need chunky pieces of raw meats, chicken preferrably with the bone still inside to clean his teeth. Some canned fish and any raw meat you can find, No More Biscuits! They shorten our cat's lives and cause them a terrible amount of pain and distress.

Henry, you are such a beautiful kitty with your soft fur and bright blue eyes! I'm glad your health has improved and no more urinary problems. Just keep peeing! My boy Bailey (also a Himmie) had crystals too. All my cats are on special diet food now and no more problems! Henry, your mom and dad love you so much and want you with them for many more years. You are a great COTD and I enjoyed reading your story.

Henry, are you not GORGEOUS! That fur! Those eyes! Adorable!

Sweet Henry, I am so glad that you lived and went on to become Cat of the Day - an honour for any cat, but especially wonderful for you sweetie.

Congratulations on your great honour today!!