Thread: MY aunt kim is so stupid rant

MY aunt kim is so stupid rant

She let her cat Phoebe outside and let her get pregnet(sp?).They have in on cat shelter in this city so many cats(my mom told me the number but i can't remember it i will find and edit this post)It is not like she doesn't have the money to fix her and the humane society here does it for 30 dollars or less sometimes for free.They have 4 dogs(all fixed thank god),2 cats(Stella is fixed),2 gekkos,a bearded dragon and a rabbit.They take horriable care of them all.No toys for the dogs we gave them a lot of Bandit's toys.Phoebe had i think 5 kittens my aunt says she has homes for 3 she is so stupid she knows about the overpopulation problem i tell her like evertime a see her.They keep the 2 gekkos and bearded dragon together in a small tank maybe 10 gal or less.I don't think she feeds them right or very much at all.there rabbit is in a plastic purple tub the cats can easily get in to hurt her.She had nothing to chew on i got some of the bird toys colored wood for small animals and birds and my mom got a salt chew i hope there are still in with her and they didn't thorw them away.My cuz in mean to animals and I told you about him trying to thorw his hamster on the roof.My brother hit him(brother loves animals he doesn't like that cousin very much)to stop him.I have cleaned out there fish bowl about the size of a ceral bowl no smaller that there betta Cid lived in(Rest in Peace Cid you are alway form the them i wish you had been mine)
    Once crazy cousin headbutted Zippy and said she bite or scatched me i said what did you do to her get away form her.he got i headbutted her.i told him to get away form her and get out for my room and go play with my brother.And my aunt keeps getting animals 4 dogs two older two young she got one becasue she was on sale and the other one she "rescued" he would be better off at the shelter.she doesn't train them and i wonder if they get there flea meds ever month(fleas are really bad in FL)Sorry for this rant but i am telling you she is really getting me mad.My grandma,mom,and aunt too.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

oh yes, I am sorry It is very frustrating to see animals not cared for properly - and now more kittens.

Your mom could file an anonymous report with the Humane Society. They or Animal Control are the only ones who can do anything.

Tell them what you have seen - the hamster being thrown on the roof, for example.

I am really glad you vented here, anytime, feel free - but now I hope the grown-ups will actually DO something.

hugs
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    I am really glad you vented here, anytime, feel free - but now I hope the grown-ups will actually DO something.

hugs
    Catty1
    My aunt and uncle are blind when it comes to my cousin
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

My aunt is so stupid

Once again here's documented proof that some people (term used loosely) should NEVER be allowed to have any kind of pet. It's heartbreaking to see animals not loved or properly cared for, this sounds like a horrible situation for those poor animals. They need to be rescued from such torment! Cousin is also a concern here. Very often when kids abuse animals it leads to bigger behavior problems as they get older. As others have said, family or not these people must be reported to the animal police or some agency that can do something. Those pets are so lucky to have you to care for and about them. Please let us know what happens with them?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE