My name is Betty and I live in B.C. with my husband and a very sweet little two year old bengal (mix) kitty named Eve.

Eve has recently adopted us, although her story is somewhat unusual. She was rescued by another and chose to live with us. She has been with us for about 2 months and as of today has her forever home. Her previous owners came by last night to let us know they felt it better for Eve to be where she is happiest. They are wonderful people with 2 dogs and another cat. Their kitty is actually Eve's daughter. (The cats were adopted together.)

I am thrilled to be a cat mommy again. Our RB kitties have been gone for several years and it feels wonderful to have a new furbaby to cuddle and care for.

I am not "new" to pet Talk as I have been browsing this forum since it's inception and have enjoyed getting to "know" so many of you and your adorable babies. Now I have a little kitty to share with you and look forward to your comments.

Although I have many wonderful photos of our little girl, it will take me a while to get the hang of posting them for all to see.

Thanks for listening.