Thread: Zsa Zsa

Former User Guest

Zsa Zsa

Happy Mother's Day Zsa Zsa!
    Sorry to hear about your rough start, but glad to know everything is okay now! Your humans love you very much and I know you love them, what a happy family!

CONGRATULATIONS ZSA ZSA, our cute COTD!!

Happy Sunday Zsa zsa
    You are a perfect cat for today, since you look as if you're good at realaxing!

Congrats to you sweet Zsa Zsa

So glad your story has such a happy ending and you have a caring (and growing) family. Do you still have your kitties or have they found wonderful families like yours?

Zsa Zsa, you are a wonderful "Cat of the Day" on this very special Mothers Day. I'm so glad your family found you and nursed you back to good health so that you could have those sweet little kittens. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Zsa Zsa, our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some very special treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie

I really enjoy reading these types of (even short) rescue stories. Not only are they endearing to the readers but also they cause the rescued pet to become more attached to their "owners". Great account of your Zsa Zsa.

...............wayne

Beautiful Zsa Zsa. If there is one thing that makes my heart melt, it's the sight of a Mama kitty snuggling her babies, keeping them safe, warm and fed. I'm sure you are so proud of your adorable little kittens. And we are all so proud of you for beating the odds, finding the most wonderful forever home and showing the world you are one super Mom!! Congratulations to beautiful, sweet, loving Zsa Zsa, our most deserving Mother's Day Cat of the Day! I hope that on this special day you are lavished with love!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Judging from the mom (happy Mother's Day to all whom the salutation fits, btw), I bet those are beautiful kittens. It is a very good thing that my daughter and I can not stop by Pittsburg, PA for a visit, for if we could, when we left my daughter would be on the edge of tears as I hardheartedly denied her repeated requests to bring her favorite of the kittens home. This would go on until we finally hit that point in the road where I would turn around and we would go back, get that kitten and bring it home.

Zsa zsa , your name alone is already worth being COTD !!!

Enjoy the fun !!!!

HI SWEET ZSA ZSA

You look right at home relaxing in your basket.
    What a great story. I'm so glad that your people
    found you & took you into their hearts and home.
    After all you've been through, you Zsa Zsa deserve
    all the love your heart can hold ! Congratulations
    on being honored here today as CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you long life and much happiness Sweetie...

Zsa Zsa!
    What a perfect Mother's Day Cat of the Day! Congratualtions on the new family and being our special cat today. Snuggles to you and your babies today.

Zsa Zsa! You've been turning many heads today - (to the right!)
    I'm glad you've found a loving home, I bet you love it - and your two tiny kittens - how lucky they are to have a good mum like you!!

Congratulations on being our lovely cat of the day!

hugs and purrs from
    Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Zsa Zsa you darling fluffy mummy. We hope you keep your sweet little kittens.

Congrats on being cat of the day on Mothers' Day!

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.

Regards
    Diane

ZsaZsa, your name is one of my favorites!!

Congratulations on being chosen as our most deserving Mom-Cat of The Day, and may you feel blessed in your good fortune to have found a loving home.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Zsa Zsa

What a truly heartwarming story. I just love reading about rescues., especially the good ones. You look so comfy in your basket feeding your babies. Congratulations to a great furmom for being the beautiful mom Cat of the Day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010