Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mandy's gone...

Unhappy Mandy's gone...

I lost my little buddy Mandy last night. We had to take her to the emergency vet and she was PTS. My heart is broke. She was a very sick girl, the vet said as sick as she ever saw. Her body was full of infection, kidneys not functioning properly, her white blood cell count was off the charts. Apparently her bad heart couldn't fight off the infection.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=106257
    She tried so hard to get better, at times we thought she was getting better.
    I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my broken heart for all of the prayers and positive thoughts that were sent Mandys way. Thanks, Annette
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OMG! Such very, very sad news....RIP sweet Mandygirl
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Oh my God, Annette. I am stunned and saddened at the same time. You have me in tears here. I thought for sure she'd make it, I just couldn't imagine "one of our own" being gone, I guess. I really do not know what to say. Please accept my deapest sympathies. You, your husband, and Lacey will be in my thoughts.

Rest easy, sweet Mandy. You are missed. I will light a candle for you today for your journey to the bridge. I have two boys up there waiting to welcome you.

When I read the heading of this thread, I prayed it was another Mandy. I'm sitting here crying as I type. This is awful. I'm so sorry for you Annette. My heart breaks in a million pieces for you. I pray that you can get through this somehow and that God will watch over you and your family. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you. Please don't hesitate to PM me. Rest in Peace beautiful Chocolate girl and play hard at the bridge sweetheart. (((((HUGS)))))

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am having a hard time with this one.

Mandy

I really felt that she would pull through. Please know that we at Pet Talk will remember your Chocolate Lab named Mandy, sweet Mandy.

I am so very sorry to read this post.

I am so very, very sorry for your great loss of Mandy. My heart goes out to you. She is healthy again at RB where she will wait for you till you are together again. Hugs.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Annette,I just read about Mandy.Mandy was so pretty.I have never had a Lab but if I did I would like to have one that looked just like Mandy.I lost my little boy Jeb just 8 days ago and I do know how a broken heart feels.I am sure Jeb was there to meet Mandy at the bridge.
    My faith in my Lord is so strong that I know that we will be togeather with our pets and loveones.
    Bob,Diane,Sissy

Oh Annette ((((hugs)))) I am so sorry. I was keeping up with your thread and was so hoping that Mandy would make it. I can't even think of anything else to say because I'm sitting here crying for you. Again, I'm just so sorry.

Oh Annette, I am so so sorry. I too am heartbroken and sitting at my desk crying. We, at Pet Talk, honestly loved that pretty girl, and are also feeling a loss. I am sending you many cyber-hugs, and hope that you can find some peace soon. Mandy was a very well loved and spoiled girl, and was probably one of the luckiest and happiest chocolatepuppy's in the world. {{{Hugs}}}. Play hard at the bridge, sweet Mandy.

OMG!!!
    I am so sorry!!
    Oh please know that she fought so very hard to stay on this earth with you. But she wasn't enjoying life like she should have been... like she used to.
    My heart goes out to you Annette... Please know that we all are here for you, and know that you will meet again.
    {Hugs to you and Lacey}
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I am so very sorry to hear that Mandy is gone. She was such a
    beautiful dog. Rest In Peace sweet Mandy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Annette, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you did all you could & that girl sure had the best home she could evere ask for.
    May Mandy be ahppy, healthy & whole again, running around up there at the bridge, waiting to meet up with you again one day.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Oh, Annette...I am SO, SO sorry!!! I am in shock. ((((((((hugs)))))))))) please let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do for you. I am heartbroken that she had to leave you. You gave her the best life she could have. I know how much you loved her. (((((((hugs)))))))) R.I.P. Sweet Mandy.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh no.... I didn't see that thread about Mandy being so sick
    I feel so sorry for you and your family; losing a dear pet is one of the hardest things to cope with in life.... ;
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so, so sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest sympathy. Mandy, please look for my Sami at the Bridge, she's a good girl and will surely help you get comfy and settled.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21