Thread: So much to report, and some pictures!

So much to report, and some pictures!

So once again, I fall off the face of the earth. I'm back now, hopefully on a more permanent basis, so I'll let y'all know what the boys have been up to since I was last on. They had their first vet visit since we adopted them!!!! They turned two in May, and Don seems to have a scar on his nose now, from what, I have no idea. The vet visit went much better than I thought, and was much more expensive then I ever thought it could be. The car ride to and from freaked them out like everything, although the wait in the office and the actuall contact with the vet didn't seem to faze them at all. The vet poked and prodded, gave them some boosters and they just sat there, I was very impressed. Even better, afterwards the vet let the cats walk around the room while we chatted. She's not a huge fan of the Humane Society either (long story), and was glad that we'd found our boys at Animal Love. Don (the one with grey on his head), is also part of a very very small group of cats who gets completely harmless growths on his toes that just fall off eventually. Go Don! Other than that, we've moved to a one bedroom apartment, and the boys handled that like champs! The place was a mess for a long time, with boxes and furniture everywhere, but they treated it as a jungle gym. And now, Don stretches out when he sleeps, and wants belly rubs, and plays with toys!!!! All things he didn't do in the old place, not too sure why, just glad he's relaxed, although he's still peeled off the ceiling every so often. Now, some pictures, hope they show up! Also, hope they're not huge, still trying to get used to the new digital

OH such beautiful snowy white coats, they look so cuddly, I love the one of one of them stretched out, I just want to scratch his belly over and over!

BELLY RUBS !

I was wondering about you and the boys. (love those white babies!)

The most recent 'ceiling peeling' episode occured just a few days ago, when our building fire alarm went off. Bob was fine, kinda wandered around trying to find the noise. Don, on the other hand....... Not so much. He got all bushy, his eyes were the size of hubcaps, and he was shaking all over. Poor guy, luckily the alarm went off pretty quickly and he was able to enjoy the treats we gave him, and the belly rubs got him calmed down. It's neat dealing with two cats with such huge personality differences.

I'm making some progress with the photo editing programs as well, my camera came with one, so barring some sort of weird interuption I should be able to do something with some more pics. Thanks for the kind words and advice!

Its Always So Great To See Your Fellow Canadian Cats, Who Dad Says Are About A Hundred Miles Away.
    Bob And Don Send Us Treats Sometime, And We Send Them Big Mice.
    Its Great To Have Friends To Trade With.
    Party On, Bob And Don.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on the clean bill of health you two boys!

Glad to hear everything is going well. They certainly look happy and well adjusted in their new home.