Thread: Natahsa

Natahsa

Oh Natasha, I'm so lucky to be the 1st one to congragulate you this morning! You are such a wonderful and beautiful dog! We also had a chow and you sound alot like her! She didn't like to be brushed either, just tolerated it too. If you are anything like my Keisha was, you have to be one of the best dogs in the world. I'm so, so, so happy to see a wonderful chow like yourself get the top honor of being called "Dog Of The Day".
    I congragulate your parents for having such a great dog too!
    I can't seem to say enough so have a good day, "Play Ball" and get lots of hugs kisses and lovin' girl!!!!!!
    I'm making you my screensaver, so I can look at you all day!!!
    You make me miss my girl so much!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Natasha, what an honor to meet you this morning! We don't get to see enough Chow Chows on Pet Talk!! You are beautiful, and so well behaved for a youngster!! You look like a queen all perched up on your couch too!

My hope is that you get all the ball playing you can handle today, plus, of course, lots of treats!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!

Natasha, what a regal beauty you are. I love that photo of you looking to the whole world like a princess. What a good dog you are to stay in the house the whole day without any problems.
    It sounds like your family truly loves you and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Natasha our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie

NATAHSA

Oh you look like a big cuddly teddy-bear, i just want to reach through the screen and give you a big hug. Congratulations on being the DOTD you sweet, adorable, gorgeous girl.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I know all about what wonderful dogs Chows are. You are so beautiful and do look regal sitting there.

I have friends who had a pure bred Chow walk right into their yard. They did everything, posted signs, put an ad in the paper, talked to all of the neighbors, and no one ever claimed her. The owner's loss my was friend's gain. They adore their girl and they call her Chow Chow.

Natasha, congratulations on being our very own and gorgeous Dog of the Day.

BEAUTIFUL NATAHSA

You look quite stunning, almost like a "Lion
    Princess" laying there on YOUR couch.
    Many congratulations on being chosen for a day
    of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you & family a long and happy life...

Natasha!
    What a lovely girl you are! Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day today. Ask your mom to give you a hug from me, Please?

Hi Natasha, Queen of the Couch!! You're just a sweet, lovable huggy bear of a pup!! I agree with Logan. We never see enough of your beautiful breed featured here on DOTD! I know our dear Pet Talk friend Anna was especially thrilled to see you grace our screens today! You are everything a human could hope for in a pupster: So loving, loyal, playful and well mannered!! The perfect furry companion and devoted friend and the perfect Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you lovely Natasha! You do look like a lion cub! Ask your Mom to give you a hug from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~