Thread: Penny

Penny

Happy Mother's Day to you little Penny. Aren't you just the most wonderful doggie mommy! What a very special girl you are to help nurse a kitty! You are definitely deserving to be our Dog of the Day by that deed alone!! I can see you have a beautiful family. What little cuties you have brought into the world! Congratulations to Penny our Mother's Day Dog of the Day!
    Last edited by Pam; 05-12-2002 at 08:14 AM.

AWWWWWW HOW PRECIOUS!!!

What a wonderful sight to behold on Mother's day. You are a very special doggie mom and deserve lot's of pampering, attention, and Love today as our Dog of the Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY PENNY!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Penny!

What a special little mom you are too! You little babies are precious! A great treat for us to see and read about on Mother's Day! Congratulations!!!

Dearest Penny, what a deserving dog you are on this fine Mothers Day! Just one look at that picture of you with your puppies and I knew you are one sweetheart of a dog, and to even hear you helped nurse a cat?! That's simply amazing to me! I'm sure you'll get lots of attention and treats for your big day. Congrats Penny, you cutie DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a perfect "dog of the day" for Mothers day. That picture is so precious and what a beautiful mother Penny is and those puppies are adorable. Congratulations dear, sweet Penny our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will give you and your pups some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

I know Karen and Paul looked long and hard before deciding who would reign as the Mother's Day Dog of the Day. But all that work paid off because they came up with a sweet little dog and a sweet mother. On top of that I hear that you were able to convince a big dog person just how wonderful it is to be loved by a small dog. Now they are putty in your paws, right Penny? So little Dog of the Day, have a happy one and then it will be on to your next adventure. And to all the big dogs, just remember....today Penny RULES!

Oh little Miss Penny - are we all lucky today or what? What a perfect picture for Mother's Day. You look so proud and well you should - your sweet babies are adorable.

You nursed a kitten? Does that make me love you to pieces!

We honor you today, but we know that you are honored and well loved everyday in your forever home.

Dearest Penny. We couldn't have been blessed with a more perfect Mother's Day Dog of the Day than you sweet girl. What a wonderful doggie Mom you are. And you pose so proudly with your precious puppies! And though you are a little one, you had enough motherly love in your heart to come to the aid of a needy kitten Today we honor you dear Penny as the sweetest, most loving Mother's Day Dog of the Day! Congratulations precious Penny! I hope that you are treated like a queen on your very special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

PRECIOUS PENNY

What a wonderful picture of Proud Momma & Baby Pups !!!
    I am so happy to meet you today Dear Penny, your babies
    are Adorable. Loved reading your story and hearing that
    your deep maternal instinct even lead you to Mother a
    little needy kitty. Bless you Sweet girl. Congratulations
    on being chosen as our very Special DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you ,pups and your people, a long happy life....