Thread: Hi from Australia

Hi from Australia

Hi,

i nearly forgot my introduction because i got so busy reading the forums.

my names felicity, i live in Australia, iv'e been married for three years and i have three furbabies.

i have one dog, anassa, an english pointer, she's a year and a half now and like a shadow, she follows me everywhere and gets very excited lol

i also have two cats, bonnie, a tabby and white moggie, iv'e had her for over six years, she's chubby and bosses all the other animals around, especially anassa. My other cat is pandy, she's around two now and is a very shy tabby, she follows me everywhere too but hides whenever someone comes over, her favorite place to hide seems to be under the doona on the bed, both my cats are indoors only...probably because iv'e had a few cats hit by cars and i don't want it to happen again

that's about it for now

felicity

Ello ello ello mate

Wow all the way from the out back

Id like to viset that place Australia it looks so full of critters but Ill stay away from the creepy crawlies lol.

Welcome to PT lots of info and fun on this site.

Welcome

What part of Australia?

Welcome to Pet Talk. There are a few other folks from Australia posting here from time to time.

Enjoy!

SAS

Hi Felicity, and welcome to Pet Talk. It sounds like you have a lovely family there (it's always nice to have a couple of extra shadows ). I hope you like it hear, and I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your furkids.

Welcome to Pet Talk! With that gang, you sound like you'll fit right in here!

Thaqnks guys!

i'm from Binningup, it's in southern Western Australia, it's a small coastal town. i just got back from living in the outback for two years....i lived in a tiny town, only 100 people and tonnes of red dirt and kangaroos lol, i actually looked after a joey while i was there, i'll post a pic of her soon.

the funny thing is, the shire was on millions of acres but there was only 100 people lol

luckily there's hardly any critters where i live now, maybe they don't like the salty air lol

these are really good forums hey, it's so hard to find forums this active lol

thanks again

felicity

Welcome to PT.I am Nikki.I have two cats a tabby/white named Zippy and a orange tabby named Pumpkin.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome aboard fellow aussie .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Welcome to pet talk!!! I am owned by one shih tzu named Snuggles! I love Australia and want to visit there someday! If you are interested in soccer/football there is a thread on the World Cup in general! Enjoy pet talk!

My name is Sherry. I am owned by my chihuahua CHICA. She is 2. I also had a cat named SHADOW. I had her for 18 years. She was an indoor pet also.

Hi and welcome.

Binningup sounds like some place I've been to or through in the past but I'm not sure though as so many WA towns end in "up". Is it near Busselton?

I'm also on the coast in SW Victoria.

Thanks guys,

Binningup is close to Busselton but i'm not sure of the exact distance lol

sorry i took so long to reply, i came down with an aweful flu...have been taking it easy lol

it is great to have a few extra shadows, they are all such sweethearts and i'd be lost without them, their my babies

i can hear nass crying downstairs, i think she needs to go out for doggy business lol

thanks again

felicity

Welcome!!!

I live in Victoria, so I say G'day to you .....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

to Pet Talk!!!

My name is Lut! You live in such a beautiful country!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi from Australia

Hello & GoodDay Down Under
    Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy the talks & pictures..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>