Thread: What kind of dreams do you dream?

What kind of dreams do you dream?

I know its a random thread but I keep thinking about the dream I had last night! It was sooo bazaar! I was in New York for some reason and my boyfriend kept telling me we have to catch the bus back to Rome. So I find myself riding on a MATTRESS on the freeway!!! but then I was home again and I was running away from this huge bear...

I dont really remember much after that, but I just thought it was the weirdest thing in the world!

whatja eat before going to bed?
    i've had nightmares every night since my accident. it stinks

I've been Boooo'd!

Ok this may sound weird but all my dreams usualy are THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!

But I always see angels in my dreams and god in them taking all his folowers to heaven and earth quacks for the evil and big winds sheeshh all my dreams are usualy like that it scares me but my mom thinks its a gift or somthen.

Once I seen gods face in the clouds [ In my dreams] it seems it always starts with a face in a cloud.God tells everyone to go to this place to meet him and I swear in everydream Im always bringing ALL my birds with me to meet god or go to heaven.

But all my dreams uasualy start with a message in the sky I have so many dream like this but maybe Ill tell you next time.

What I know is that I wanna be prepared for that day if it comes early lol.

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen
    whatja eat before going to bed?
    i've had nightmares every night since my accident. it stinks

ahaha!>>>>>>just a bunch of random food like pickles, chips with ranch dressing...umm....hot sauce and noodles! lol!

When I have to wake up to an alarm, I often don't remember my dreams, but they are usually weird and nonsensical. Sometimes, though, I get a really cool dream and I get to travel to old favorite places! My nightmares often involve something terrible happening to one of my pets.

I have lots of weird dreams.

Last night, it wasn't the absolute weirdest. It was about my betta... um... embracing my plecostomus. I think I had that dream because I've been weirded out by the way my betta has been acting. Like, it does actually look like he's trying to mate with my pleco (even though I know he probably isn't).

Oh gosh..
    Last night I dreamed about driving my mom's car in the Grocery store parking lot. Then I got lost in time and had ot bust down the door back to the future.. Then, I got it open and I drove my mom's car again..
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Last night I dreamt that I was at a UIL meet, and that everyone had either twins or triplets, then in the middle of it, we all ended up going to a choir concert where I was singing. It was weird but I knew it was a dream so I did some embarrassing things lol
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Oh wow, I dream of EVERYTHING. Last night I had a dream that 2 people were mixed into one...that happens often with me.

I've had a few dreams about a guy I like...haah.

Most of my dreams are completely insane, I love them. I once had a dream I was driving a big green inflatable pool down a gravel road.

I also once had a dream I met Chris Carraba (Dashboard Confessional) in a hotel ...he was wearing tighty whities lol.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...