Thread: Rats, rats, rats

Rats, rats, rats

No nice way to put this. I'm unemployed again. I wasn't keeping up with the bills, and now I really can't keep up.

But Don Juan and Zerlina are being little sweethearts. Zerlina kept my iMac warm while I registered online for unemployment, and Don Juan climbed on my shoulder to comfort me. (I had to type one-handed when he did that, but he DID mean well.)

Rats. Rats. Rats. Don't know what I'm going to do.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

I so sorry that you're now unemployed, it's so lucky that you have your furkids to help you get by! I'm sure you'll find a way out of this. (((hugs))) to you.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Sorry to hear you are unemployed, that sucks.
    I'm sure things will turn out fine and you will find another job. Keep positive, keep hopeful and everybody on PT will do the same. I'm keepin my fingers crossed and Jack & Sunny will keep their tails crossed that you find work again soon.
    Best wishes for your success..
    Kate, Jack & Sunny

tHAT BOTHERED ME AS i WAS UEMPLOYED AND SHORT OF FUNDS WHEN POUNCER ANDMR SCRAPPY NEEDED ME THE MOST.
    i WISH I HAD TAKEN A CHANCE, AND INCURRED DEBT TO HELP THEM, AS ALL EVENTUALLY TURNED OUT WELL.
    I HOPE THAT THEY ARE NOT ANGRY, WHEN I SEE THEM AGAIN.ALL THE MONEY CANT HELP MY GUILT.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    WE ARE PRAYING THAT YOU FIND A GREAT JOB.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

LIZ!!! I can related to your situation, 19 part time RN's and myself were downsized from our jobs at a VA hospital in 1996, because they "had no money!!!" A month later, they were hiring perdiems(me) for $6.00 more an hour then what I was making!!! However, I did find a great job a few weeks later. Things do work out for the better. I know your cats will help you during this rough time you are going thru right now!!! I will say prayers to St. Joseph for you, he is the Patron Saint of Workers, to help find you a job!!! Sandra
    Nine is Fine!!