These four are quickly becoming PERMANENT fosters.

NOVA - He is timid and not one to greet you. He hides from new people. But he is so gentle. He loves really HARD chin scritchies. He is the one who had at some point in his life fallen and broke his pelvic bone that healed wrong. He now walks with a limp and is quite afraid of being picked up and held (probably doesn't want to fall again). But the vet seems to think he is in no pain.

Lizzie - Lizzie comes to me every winter. This year I simply did not send her back to her other foster home. She is the temperamental one. And will bite if you do not respect her wishes. She also hates other cats. But if they leave her alone she is content. I always thought she was a very nice girl, even if a little quirky.

Shaved

Full coat

Carolyn - This is a former feral. She never really found a use for us humans. But she is getting used to me and really enjoys our time together (I think). She is one of the most beautiful classic marble tabbies and we feel she might have a Bengal father. In order for her to truly find a home she would need a super special person with patience of a saint. But I love her.

DaVinci - This is my sweetheart. And Carolyn's too. He was the shy little stray kitten who DID find a home that gave him the chance to warm up at his own pace. Unfortunately this home did not work out (sadly) and he came back to me last year. He is still very shy around strangers but his former home really did wonders with him. He is loving towards me and totally enjoys our time together.

I sometimes feel guilty that these four are segregated from us and the rest of the family. They live on my third floor. It is spacious and comfortable, with all the comforts of home, but these kitties never get to beg at the table during dinner or sleep with us at night. They only get to interact with me twice a day, the rest of the time they are on their own. Is it wrong to keep them in this situation??