Thread: Missing Kitty - Please Help

Missing Kitty - Please Help

Yesterday morning someone came to fix our tub that was leaking. They tore the back to our shower off, and there was a little hole that leads to the underneath of our floor boards. Our cat Pumpkin has been in there since yesterday morning.

I've tried shaking food to get him to come out, but nothing seems to work. We haven't been able to hear him or anything. How long can cats go without food or water? I even tried putting a can of tuna fish at the spot he went in.

I don't know if he's just really really curious and is exploring the entire inside of the house, or I'm not sure if it something more serious. We've checked the attic the basement......hopefully he will decide to come back soon!

If anyone has anything to share - any encourage would be great!

Thanks,
    M.C.

Oh! I hope everything works out for you and your kitty baby. You'll be in my thoughts!

First of all Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pictures..
    Second of all I really dont know about the food & I do know they need water at least every day.. What is the temp there? How small or big is this baby? You might have to call in some outside help to get this baby out.. Do keep tuna (which is strong smelling) in the spot to help the baby to come out..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

missing kitty

I'm not sure what the temp is down there.......he weighs about 10 pounds.

It's so hard not knowing where he is or if he's ok!

What outside help do you suggest I get? We had people here this morning helping us search........I'm hoping to start searching again soon!

I hope we find him! He's only 3! We've had him for about 2 1/2 years. Our kitty before him died of F.I. P.!! I don't want to loose another........please pray for out missing kitty!

M.C.

Well it sounds good that your baby is 10 lbs & 3 yrs old & not a wittle kitten.. He is prob. roaming all thru the area down there.. Do leave a water bowl & the tuna so he can get to it.. I was going to suggest some one from SPCA or Humane Society that might know of a way to lure the baby out.. Listen to the area & for steps or meow.. Also smell for your baby to potty & then you can pin point the general area.. Me & the girls send lots of whisker prayers & huggss.. Keep us posted ok..

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Thanks!! I will definately keep you posted!

Missing kitty - FOUND!!!!

Good News! My precious kitty is back!!!!

My neighbor came knocking on my door around 12:30 - I thought who is knocking this late......never in this world did I think he would have my cat! There in his arms was my long haired orange kitty! This neighbor lives underneath me. He somehow got down into his apartment.

I'm not wondering if I should take him to the vet to get checked out. He was very shook up at first, he ate and ate and ate..............he threw up 3 times, which he usually does this when he gorges his food! The last time he threw up it was a greenish color. I'm sure he's got to be a bit dehydrated! He's been roaming around in the floor boards since 9:00 Wednesday morning. He had been missing for a total of 36-40 hours! What a miracle! I kept thinking for sure that we had lost him!

Thanks to everyone who was thinking of us and praying for us! It just shows what the power of prayer and faith can bring!

M.C.

***** Hurray Hurray our Orangy Furr Ball Is Back Home Now ***** That is such great news.. You might still want the vet to check him out, but I would bet he is just hungry & tired.. Be sure to give him lots of whisker kisses from me & the girls..

that is good!!

I'm sooooo happy!! I have an Orange baby boy..(ok, he's 7) but he is my LIFE!! I'm so glad it worked out for you.