Thread: Sweet Beau!!!!

Sweet Beau!!!!

Congratulations sweet Beau!!! What a cutie pie you are!! You have such beautiful markings and sound like such a fun boy! Congratulations on DOTD!!!! You deserve it!!!!

Beau...You are a beautiful baby. I just love your color. I bet you are a smart little fellow. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations Beau, You deserve alot of treats today is your special day! The world gets to see what a beautiful pup you are. I could just kiss that sweet mug of yours LOL

Hi Beau!!

What a cute little man you are Beau Duke!! We're taken with your adorable picture and we wish we could give you some kisses and hugs. Your coloring is just beautiful. You have quite an impressive list of tricks on your resume cutie. Is there anything you can't do? We would love to see you in action. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! Please have Mom give her velcro doggie tons of kisses from us here in Florida. Celebrate all day Beau and we wish you and your loving family happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Beau

Beau Duke (I love that name!), what a cute puppy you were! I bet you keep your mommy very busy with all your silly antics--sounds like you should get into agility training. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

You've tilted the cuteness meter, beautiful baby boy, Beau! I can only imagine how handsome a pup you've grown up to be! And it sounds like you're more than living up to your breeds' reputations in the athletic arena as well as the looks department! Jumping broomsticks in a single bound! Oh, what fun, joy and laughter your family is in for with you bounding and bouncing about! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very "active," fun and adventure filled day of frivolity! Congrats to our most deserving, cutest ever Dog of the Day, BEAU! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    What a great looking dog!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Beau

I'm sure you're as cute at 4 months as you were at 9 weeks. Happy DOTD to you.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Beau Duke,

What a precious puppy picture sweetie. I love your sweet face &
    the speckled legs & feet. So cute. I'll bet you get tons of hugs from all
    who love you.Many happy congrats on being chosen as our special and
    very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beau--A Velcro dog

I so enjoy reading about this dog. His clever antics amaze me. Congradulations for being DOTD!!!! Oh, I would just love to watch him run around the house. A real sweety!!!

What an adooorable little man you are Beau! Congrats to CHARMING, CUTE BEAU!!