Thread: Wonderful Wee Maxi

Wonderful Wee Maxi

Oh Maxi darling, what a handsome boy you are! That bowl complements you fur so purrrrfectly. I would very much like to see a video of you spinning in your favourite bowl. What a treat that must be for all concerned!

I hope your day of honour is a good one Maxi, full of all the things your your little heart desires! Congratulations!

Wee Maxi,
    of course you are the master of ceremony in your household, welcoming everyone and even a doggy. That is because you are a graceful Abyssinian just like our Filou.

It's very thoughtful of your purrents to give you a bowl that enhances the lovely colours of your coat and Filou would like to have one too

Have a wonderful day of celebration and have fun spinning in your bowl

What a lovely sight....

Wee Maxi, you are very handsome and BRIGHT! I will have your photo on my computer desk top today, in your honor.

I am owned by three Abys and would love to have you come visit my girls. You would love them, as they are smaller than you and your color. They could use some male companionship.

Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day.

Love and head bumpies from all the campers at Camp Vermont

Wee Maxi

Wow, Maxi, you are quite beautiful! I just love your coloring and you certainly look like a very regal cat. I love the fact that you are friendly with the puppy and don't think too highly of yourself. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Wee Maxi, you are a very handsome Cat and I too would love to see you spinning in your bowl.
    The fact is that its absolutely wonderful to see a Cat from Japan, and its with pleasure and pride that The Found Cats send a Mighty Mirthful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWW To WONDERFUL WEE MAX COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wee Maxi

Wee Maxi,
    You are such a handsome kitty! Your coloring is great! The Abyssinian is one of my favorite breeds of cat. Congrats on being cat of the day!

Wee Maxi how handsome you are.

I wonder if your name should be WHEE Maxie when you are taking a spin in your bowl!!! How I would love to see you do that!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful, shimmering bowl of furry perfection you are, Wee Maxi I'm mesmerized by your gorgeous photo! Your bowl, it's glossy shine and coloring is the perfect compliement to your stunning coat! And I have to admit, even before reading your bio., the thought of giving that bowl a spin came to mind! A bed that doubles as your very own funhouse, how neat is that I hope you're havng an extra fun, super special day of celebration, Maxi! It's not every day you're inducted into the Pet Talk Hall of Fame, you know! Lots of love and big congrats to you, our most deserving Cat of the Day honoree! They don't come any sweeter than you, Maxi!

What a beauty! What an attractive breed of cat you are, and so smart to pick out the bowl that emphasizes your beautiful fur.

WOW! What a hunka handsome cat man you are Wee Maxi!! You have such a lovely face and most glorious and pretty coat!! Congrats to WONDERFUL WEE MAXI CAT!!