Thread: run over

run over

charlie was his name, he was a ginger shorthair cat, I dont remember him that well, because i was only about 3 years old when he died. anyway, i went on holiday, and we left him with a neighbour. When we came back, he wasnt anywhere to be found. My mum went to see the next door neighbour and they seemed to be together for a very long time, when she eventully came back, she looked like she had been crying. He had been hit by a lorry!!! My neighbour would have rung earlier, but she didnt want to ruin our holiday. RIP charlie

Talking

Charlie Is Doing Well With All The Pet Angel Army,this Week They Are Visiting Beautiful Saskatchewan, Canada.
    They Will Visit The Big Cities And The National Parks.
    And Charlie Misses You, And Is So Looking Forward To Seeing You, One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sleep softly sweet Charlie....
    Nine is Fine!!

RIP, Charlie. You left a big impact on your hooman here.