Thread: Sophie!

Sophie!

Aren't you beautiful, smart, talented and precious! That's quite a wonderful package. Your family is very lucky to have a great doggie like you! Congratulations sweetie pie!

Hi Sophie!!

Well, aren't you just the cutest little girl Miss Sophie? We're very impressed with all those tricks you know and we would love to see you in action. Especially your foot shuffling trick. What a little cutie you are, and smart as a whip too. For some reason, you remind us of our Delilah. Perhaps it is the foot shuffling stunt or that cute little underbite. Whatever it is little girl, we think you're absolutely adorable! Congrats on your big day!! We hope you have the happiest day today, chocked full of fun activities. Please have your proud Mom give you tons of kisses from us(some for big sis too ) and we wish you all continued happiness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Could It Get Any Hotter??", Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sophie

WOW! What a cute little girl! I am fortunate to know her and occasionally babysit her and she is even more cute and smart than her bio says. I have a 105 lb. Doberman and a 95 lb. Poodle and she is the total boss of them also. I love Sophie to death and have a hard time parting with her when she goes back to her mom. She is so loving and so smart!!!!

What an adoooorable girl you are Sophie! Your big, beautiful, emotive eyes are just lovely! And so is your pretty bi-color hairdo - what a diva! What a cool mix you are - poodles are our favorite around here - how cool your home has two!! Congrats to GORGEOUS SOPHIE!!

Sophie

Sophie is such a sweet dog, she looks like she is very gentle, and looks like she is quite an attention seeker, not saying that in a bad way!!!!! I could own her myself, except i dont think her owners wou;d be very happy about that!!!

Sophie...You are about the cutest little thing I have every seen. I would have you spoiled rotten if you were mine. I bet you are anyway.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful day.
    A Dog. Lover
    LHCamry

Sophie

Sophie, what great little puppy dog eyes you have! And you're so talented--sounds like you belong in the circus!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Sophie,

Well, with such a precious face, I would wait in line to put a smooch on that fuzzy head. I'm so glad to meet you dear Sophie.Happy congrats
    on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sophie Rules !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Sophie! That expression, those big brown eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts What a beautiful girl you are and SO talented, charming and lovable, too! No wonder your Mama is so very proud of you How I'd love to be there to watch you perform your most impressive repertoire of tricks, especially your grand finale You're the best, Sophie! Hope you and your proud Mama are enjoying a super fun, love and treat filled Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart! Sending lots of hugs and kisses to you on your special day!