Thread: Kelly

Kelly

Kelly, you have been named after a very special person and it sounds like you live up to the honor. I like the saying that you are the calm in the storm, and I would love to see you getting your head scratched and going to sleep. I can imagine how much you love that one special sunny spot by the window. I don't know much about iguanas, but I think you are very pretty. Congratulations dear, sweet, smart Kelly our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

Hi lovely Kelly. I was so touched reading about how you were named. I know how sad your family must have been following the loss of your aunt. But love is such healing medicine! I know having you in their lives gave them much comfort and solace during that very difficult time. As Jackie says, you were well up to the task! And cudos to you for maintaining such composure admist all of your furry and feathered siblings! What a girl!! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Kelly, Pet of the Day! What a special creature you are, and so deserving of this most coveted honor! I hope your day is sunny and bright and filled with lots of praise, love and goodies!! It was an honore to meet you dear girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This is *my* Kelly :)

Oh how exciting My Kelly was chosen pet of the day !! She is a sweet little girl, and both she and I want to thank you for your sweet comments to her She will most definitely get some extra luvs, and treats, tonight
    Kathy