Thread: Laredo

Laredo

You are absolutely adorable in your puppy picture. You have such a handsome fur suit on. You sound like a perfect combo: protector and baby rolled into one cute package. Happy DOTD!!! I hope Kaidance gives Rey Rey lots of treats and kisses on the nose today!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Loredo--aren't you a handsome blue?

It's not too often we see another blue heeler [Australian Cattle dog] featured as the Dog of the Day! You are so cute and you have a "double mask" like our girl

We are glad you love your walks--I bet you have tons of energy and spunk!
    We hope that you and "Kiowa" your husky sister, have years of fun and great health.

Heelers can be "protective" of their people.....and they do love to herd anything that moves We are glad Loredo likes his human couisin and
    has such a wonderful life.

Have a cookie and pat on the head from us!!

Jasmine's mom

Hi Laredo!!

What a handsome pup you were in that picture Laredo. We can imagine that good looks still abound at your age now. We would love to see some more pictures of you. You sound like such a good boy and all around friend and companion. It's our distinct pleasure to meet you this morning cutie pie!! Congrats on your big day. We hope you have a great day, playing and having treats. Kisses to you, Kiowa, and Kaidance!! Happiness always sweetheart!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a beauuuutiful and most loving man you are Laredo! You have such an adorable face. It was nice to meet you and hear about you and your sister and friend Kaidance. Congrats to LOVELY LAREDO!!

Hello Laredo! How are you? Congratulations on DOTD! I hope your human friend comes for a visit today. Congratulations you special boy. Get lots of treats and hugs today!!!!!

Laredo...What a pretty baby you are. I would love to have you for my
    body guard. I bet you would make a good one. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello Larado,

What a great picture of you as a puppy. I love your beautiful coloring
    sweetheart. You certainly show what great companions, friends, and
    protectors AC dogs can be.I'm so happy to hear you have such a good
    family to love you as much as you do them. Happy congrats on being
    chosen as today's special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Laredo

Laredo, what a cute face--I can see why your mommy loves this picture of you! You are such a good boy to be so good to Kaidance; what a lucky girl she is to have such a good and loyal friend. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Laredo, what a pretty boy you are. A little girl like Kaidance is lucky to have you for her best friend. I hope you get lots of treats from the treat jar today, and lots of hugs too. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

I know it's late but I couldn't let this day pass without congratulating you on your great honor,Laredo! I was so touched reading your bio., every word of your Mom's loving tribute moved me! You are one very special pup, so handsome and so devoted to your family, your Mom, Kaidance and Kiowa How blessed they are to have a loyal, loving protector and best friend in you! All my love to you, precious Laredo! I wish for you and your family a lifetime of unconditional love and friendship! Yay Larado, DOG OF THE DAY!