Thread: C.J. LittleMan

C.J. LittleMan

You brought such a smile to my face this morning "LittleMan".

I would love to see you in your "devil" jacket - I am sure it suits you.

Congrats on being our DOTD today, sweetheart
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh My! CJ just wait until Daisy & Delilah see you! Even though I don't have one, I am a chihuahua lover too. You are cute as a button and I loved learning all about you through your person's story. I had to smile at the mention of your *heat god* as I had two little toy poodles years ago who just loved to sit by the heat god too. In the summer it turned into the cold god. I guess yours does too.

I know you will be pampered and spoiled today and that is as it should be, but I hope you get a double dose as you are our very special Dog of the Day!

What a little cutie you are C.J.!!!! Congratulations on dotd!!! I just love those big ears of yours how sweet!!!!!! Make sure you stay warm today and don't catch a chill! Congratulations C.J.!!!!!!!!

Hi C.J.!!!!!!!

Yes Pam!! You're exactly right!! What a little sweetheart you are--we absolutely love you little man. What a cutie patootie you are little guy. We would love to scoop you up and give you tons and tons of kisses on that adorable little facie. Please have Mom do that for us. Can Mom join PT so we can see more of you? Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We hope you have so much fun and a wonderful day. Happiness always cutie pie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

C.j.

Dude ... you are just tooo cute. I love your collar. It's says ... I am one tough hombre. You must have fun, zipping around a Harley shop all day. (I know I would. ) I'm sure the customers love you and look forward to seeing you again. Happy DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello C J,

You are just an adorable little guy. I'll bet you are the happiest dog
    on the block, because you are a big part of your human family's life. I
    really love it that you are included in all activities with your people.
    Hope your day of celebration is a great one as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awww!!! I sure DO think you're cute, Littleman! Oh, that devilish smile! lol Perfect match for your little devil jacket! hehehe Gotta love that spikey touch, too! Wow, what a well rounded guy you are, for sure! Quite the traveler and outdoorsman! You pack a lot of doggie (and love) into that wee frame! Who can resist a doggie that loves and savors life as you do? Not me! Congratulations to you, adorable C.J.!!! I enjoyed reading every word of your human's bio...I think you're one well loved pup, eh? lol Hugs and kisses to our most deserving, small but mighty Dog of the Day, C.J.! Have a fab, fun filled day of celebration!

Cj

CJ, I can see why your owner thinks you are so cute! You are such a tiny little guy--I would love to just give you a great big hug! It sounds like you live a very busy life and have experienced lots of fun things. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

What a smile you put on my face this evening boy! "LittleMan" is certainly very cute and very spunky! I love hearing your stories! Congratulations on being the DOTD boy.

C.J. Littleman

You are so adorable!!!! I love Chi's!!!As you can see, I have a Chi!!!"Chica"!!

What a handsome little man you are CJ!!! I love your adooorable face and impressive ears, not to mention those cute little Chi pawsies. It was nice to meet such a cool pup! Congrats to DARLING CJ!!